• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CU opponent preview: Nebraska

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scored a couple free tix from a buddy of mine who keeps stats at CU. Not all CU people are dicks.

Getting a ticket to Folsom Field's easy. The 9 years I've lived in Boulder maybe they've had 1 or 2 sellouts that I can remember.

You're right in saying not all CU people are dicks. But at least 80% of them are. The natives here have a bizarre misplaced sense of superiority.

And I think it's funny some of the CU fans see Nebraska/Colorado as some kinda rivaly when the Huskers have a commanding 49-19-2 lead in this very lopsided series.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting a ticket to Folsom Field's easy. The 9 years I've lived in Boulder maybe they've had 1 or 2 sellouts that I can remember.

You're right in saying not all CU people are dicks. But at least 80% of them are. The natives here have a bizarre misplaced sense of superiority.

And I think it's funny some of the CU fans see Nebraska/Colorado as some kinda rivaly when the Huskers have a commanding 49-19-2 lead in this very lopsided series.

Tickets are over 300 a pop right now, let me know of any of these 'easy' tickets!!

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tickets are over 300 a pop right now, let me know of any of these 'easy' tickets!!

:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

Holy crap too funny! And exactly how many games have you been to at Folsom Field? I live in Boulder.

The only reason tickets will be so much is it's the Huskers. And like I've said before for some bizarre reason Buffs fans think this is a rivalry. 49-19-2 all time isn't a rivalry. That's getting your ass kicked by your neighbor.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

Holy crap too funny! And exactly how many games have you been to at Folsom Field? I live in Boulder.

The only reason tickets will be so much is it's the Huskers. And like I've said before for some bizarre reason Buffs fans think this is a rivalry. 49-19-2 all time isn't a rivalry. That's getting your ass kicked by your neighbor.

Never been, but hoping to catch this one.

And yep, buffs suck

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,849,613.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I need 5 tickets please

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need 5 tickets please

I'll see what I can do. Not promising anything. But my youngest son graduates from CU next year. He might know some people that know some people.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never been, but hoping to catch this one.

And yep, buffs suck

Get here early. This place is way overcrowded. And the CU fans will be in 100% Stupid Mode for the game.

Just to piss off the over-the-top Buffs fans here I'm gonna buy a Huskers t shirt & wear it a few times the week of the game.

#GoHuskers

White Rat

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I've been to all but 1 Husker game at Folsom Field in the last 40 years and the games are always sold out. Tickets to the Nebraska game have always been hard (expensive) to get.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been to all but 1 Husker game at Folsom Field in the last 40 years and the games are always sold out. Tickets to the Nebraska game have always been hard (expensive) to get.

That's because Buffs fans see the Huskers as rivals. Plenty of conference games have seats avaliable.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its because Nebraska travels. Period.

I can understand that. If I was in that state I'd wanna travel as well.:D Just kidding! Always liked the Huskers & was glad when they joined the BigTen. I hope Nebraska comes here to Boulder & bitch slaps the Buffs. The majoiry of their fans are idiots.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can understand that. If I was in that state I'd wanna travel as well.:D Just kidding! Always liked the Huskers & was glad when they joined the BigTen. I hope Nebraska comes here to Boulder & bitch slaps the Buffs. The majoiry of their fans are idiots.

CU fears the Huskers more than USC and Washington.

The tickets are 3x as much from their box office.

It’s a bargain for @AlaskaGuy