• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Crown Jewel

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I didn't watch this shitshow PPV, but I read the results. This match sounded hilariously terrible. Seeing actual video just proves it.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should just rename the WWE The McMahon Wrestling Federation, put the belts on Shane and Stephanie and just have everyone else job to them.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't watch this shitshow PPV, but I read the results. This match sounded hilariously terrible. Seeing actual video just proves it.

It was terrible. And it was so painful to watch Shawn in the ring, and the announcers try to sell a bunch of guys who are so far passed their prime like it was exciting.

No idea with the Shane thing, maybe more people in the locker room were upset they were still holding the event that he took one for the boys, if they wanted to set up a storyline it seems like it would’ve been a terrible spot to do that.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was terrible. And it was so painful to watch Shawn in the ring, and the announcers try to sell a bunch of guys who are so far passed their prime like it was exciting.

No idea with the Shane thing, maybe more people in the locker room were upset they were still holding the event that he took one for the boys, if they wanted to set up a storyline it seems like it would’ve been a terrible spot to do that.

It was to set up the Raw vs SD Team Shane vs Team Corbin match at Survivor Series. The whole point was for Raw to be pissed that Shane basically inserted himself into the match just so he could say he was the best in the world. Given that SS is 2 weeks away WWE had to do something that set up a storyline. There's only 2 Raw's and SD's left before SS so waiting to do something until Raw on Monday limits the time you have, at least now they can address it right away.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was to set up the Raw vs SD Team Shane vs Team Corbin match at Survivor Series. The whole point was for Raw to be pissed that Shane basically inserted himself into the match just so he could say he was the best in the world. Given that SS is 2 weeks away WWE had to do something that set up a storyline. There's only 2 Raw's and SD's left before SS so waiting to do something until Raw on Monday limits the time you have, at least now they can address it right away.

I can see it, just to me this whole show was just a terrible way to try to start any story line. I get the set up to SS, but just seems like a complete FU to the 8 fans who wanted to see Ziggler vs Miz, that could’ve gone down as the best match on the card instead of just a squash match like Lesnar/Strowman and whatever the hell you consider the main event.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched this match and the lesnar match. The tag match is extremely entertaining for all the wrong reasons. I’d advise you to watch it

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched this match and the lesnar match. The tag match is extremely entertaining for all the wrong reasons. I’d advise you to watch it

AJ vs Joe is another really good match from them and the SD title match is good as well.