• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Criminal Minds

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been binge watching this and am enjoying it, obviously, but something has been bugging me about it and I wonder if maybe you guys could help me with it.

It seems like in most episodes, they get a profile of the killer, then go to his house and bust up in there with guns blazing. Yeah, it makes for good TV, but would that hold up in a real court of law? It seems like the only "proof" they have is that the killer fits into their little profile that they have come up with. But they have no real evidence that the person they have pegged as the unsub has done anything wrong. Every other episode or so, I seem to think to myself, "What if these people are wrong? What if they busted up into my house while I am hitting my bong and dicking around on the hoop and put me in cuffs and take me away because I happen to fit their profile of the person they are looking for?" I doubt I would, since I don't have anything on my record to suggest that I would be a serial killer. But, you never know. I would like to see them get it wrong once, just to see what would happen. Although, the last episode I watched, they sort of did whisk the wrong guy away. There was no follow up, though, as to what happened after that. They were looking for 2 partners and the innocent guy told them where they could find the other guy, who was one of the killers.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It gets better and more methodical after a few seasons... Early seasons it was definitely all about leading us to believe their criminal profiling was ironclad, and yes, ACTION!!!.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There were some killers that had multiple show/season story arcs throughout the show. I felt like once Thomas Gibson got booted from the show, it was already starting to go downhill and the finale was very disappointing.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It gets better and more methodical after a few seasons... Early seasons it was definitely all about leading us to believe their criminal profiling was ironclad, and yes, ACTION!!!.
I'm almost at the end of season 9, which is about 3.5 million episodes or so. The seasons are loooooooong. But I'm enjoying it so far. Obviously, or I would have ditched it a while ago.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm almost at the end of season 9, which is about 3.5 million episodes or so. The seasons are loooooooong. But I'm enjoying it so far. Obviously, or I would have ditched it a while ago.
The only season I really didn't get around to watching was season 8 (the first of the two seasons with Jeanne Tripplehorn). But the seasons that Edward R. Bernero was the showrunner I thought were excellent.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, I would have guessed you were into the more methodical stuff by now. Or maybe I'm remembering it wrong. It's been a few years since I've watched.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reid's GF stalked by the crazy bitch...
Was that season 8? I missed the majority of that season since I was working nights at that point and didn’t have a DVR.