• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Crazy stat of the day

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In our loss earlier this year to the chargers 75% of rivers' passes were to the guy covered by Webster. Champ has been a full participant all week in practice so I expect him to do just fine in place of Webster

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did go after him alot. By far the worst game of the year by the rookie.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Until last year, Peyton Manning had never lost to the Baltimore Ravens in the playoffs. Coming into this season, Manning has never beat the Chargers in the playoffs.

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Until last year, Peyton Manning had never lost to the Baltimore Ravens in the playoffs. Coming into this season, Manning has never beat the Chargers in the playoffs.
Thankfully, Manning gets to bring the Bronco's with him this time

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In our loss earlier this year to the chargers 75% of rivers' passes were to the guy covered by Webster. Champ has been a full participant all week in practice so I expect him to do just fine in place of Webster

K. Webster has struggled of late and I hope they are able to put champ in there and take some pressure off the youngster. One thing I know is that kid is going to develop into one hella db in future. He`s done a very comendable job for a rookie in this league.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
K. Webster has struggled of late and I hope they are able to put champ in there and take some pressure off the youngster. One thing I know is that kid is going to develop into one hella db in future. He`s done a very comendable job for a rookie in this league.

He has been a pleasant surprise for sure just seemed to hit that rookie wall. A little more time with the coaches working on technique and he definitely could become a very good corner in this league. I love his aggressive style and reminds me quite a bit of a young Champ Bailey with his desire to be a great all around corner.