• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Crazy Idea - We WANT to lose this Weekend

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously I only mean this in a video-game world where momentum does not exist.

But if we lose to the Cards this weekend, and the Saints lose to the Bucs, than we will be the 5 and the Cards will be the 6. Assuming no upsets in the opening round, we would play in Carolina and Arizona plays in Seattle.

I think Arizona has a better shot at beating Seattle than New Orleans.

This is an asinine idea. I know. I expect to be flamed for it. I would flame someone else for this idea. But if this is the worst case scenario, I think I may prefer it to some of the better-case scenarios.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But if we lose to the Cards this weekend, and the Saints lose to the Bucs, than we will be the 5 and the Cards will be the 6. Assuming no upsets in the opening round, we would play in Carolina and Arizona plays in Seattle.

This is an asinine idea. I know. I expect to be flamed for it. I would flame someone else for this idea. But if this is the worst case scenario, I think I may prefer it to some of the better-case scenarios.

Are you off your meds again, Cal? I wouldn't be shocked if things turned out that way anyway though. But thinking Arizona or New Orleans gets out of the first round with a road victory is a big if. Arizona or New Orleans might not get to Seattle.

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I strongly believe Philadelphia will beat Dallas tomorrow and take the #3 spot.
I also believe Philly will beat whoever they play at home, whether that is the Saints or the Cardinals.

I think we'll end up with the 5th seed, travel to Chicago or Green Bay and destroy whichever one of those we play, and then that sets us up on a date in Seattle.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I strongly believe Philadelphia will beat Dallas tomorrow and take the #3 spot.
I also believe Philly will beat whoever they play at home, whether that is the Saints or the Cardinals.

I think we'll end up with the 5th seed, travel to Chicago or Green Bay and destroy whichever one of those we play, and then that sets us up on a date in Seattle.

This thread could be quite bumpable it is nice when people overlook what is in front of them. The Packers did lead the 49ers in the 4th quarter in their house early in the year.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
This thread could be quite bumpable it is nice when people overlook what is in front of them. The Packers did lead the 49ers in the 4th quarter in their house early in the year.

And since then the Niners have gotten progressively better while the pack are very banged up. The packers in lambeau in the playoffs, with Rodgers at QB are very unlikely to be easy, but the Niners are the better team.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You got smoked twice.... last year with a better roster in the playoffs. But now we are over looking you? As Rogers is just now coming back after 7 weeks injured? Ok, be sure to come back and bump this one either way will ya?

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's just not possible that NO loses a must win game at home (7-0 this year) to a pretty bad team

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's just not possible that NO loses a must win game at home (7-0 this year) to a pretty bad team

The WiseGuys said that the Saints are really good at home for winning, but are comparatively bad at beating the spread at home. Just some betting advice.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to this is doesn't matter.......

Last edited by a moderator:

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Umm, how did the Giants beat themselves 2 years ago?

You're right, the Giants didn't beat themselves two years ago. They did that this year.