• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Crappy Ass SportsHoopla Boards

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This site has been around awhile. Why is it still the "haves" and "have nots"? There are at least a dozen individual team boards on the Hoop that literally have no posters. Why aren't Hooplans out there recruiting the masses? We need parity on the Hoop, dammit! As much as I hate them, it would be nice to see a Raider or Charger fan occasionally. What are you doing about this Hammer? We need balance.

C'mon Jags, Titans, Chargers, Raiders, Texans, et al. Represent!

I know, right! I mean where are all of the New Mexico Lobo fans anyways?!?

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I try to keep the Chiefs board semi-functioning... some of the time.

I've tried to get the Ravens board going and Southie did too, but for some reason they didn't stay...
Not all Ravens fans are as stubborn, sarcastic, and riotess as me....Shoot, I love this place, it's a perfect fit...
:rockford:

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've thought the same about the baseball boards. The Indians board is practically barren. But, there's a dozen or so Indians fans on the hoop,magic happens would be enough to sustain an active board.

Then there's the fact that many of these team boards are filled with soft skinned bitches, looking for a place where no one can say mean things about their teams. That being the case, I'm glad there's no active we're-giant-vaginas-Indians board.

What's up, Slinkster? And Good Lord.....what the fuck is that in your avatar?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a guy with under 1000 posts in 3 years is complaining about not enough diversity.......

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've thought the same about the baseball boards. The Indians board is practically barren. But, there's a dozen or so Indians fans on the hoop,magic happens would be enough to sustain an active board.

Then there's the fact that many of these team boards are filled with soft skinned bitches, looking for a place where no one can say mean things about their teams. That being the case, I'm glad there's no active we're-giant-vaginas-Indians board.

So, what you're saying is, despite the Braves being on pace to only win 40 games, the Braves board is still >>> The Indians board?

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both of those groups I came in with still have their private boards.

I came from the old espn board, and lots of those posters went to the extremegroupie bored, yes I spelled it right..
I would rather talk with real football fans and banter back and forth with them, than to stay in a hen house full of kiss ups.....SportsHoopla is King !!!!!

120330030513-crown-jewels-imperial-crown-of-india-horizontal-gallery.jpg :first:

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I came from the old espn board, and lots of those posters went to the extremegroupie bored, yes I spelled it right..
I would rather talk with real football fans and banter back and forth with them, than to stay in a hen house full of kiss ups.....SportsHoopla is King !!!!!

View attachment 120296 :first:
I believe the ESPN group you and I were in were different. My group was more on the baseball conversation boards. I remember the board you're talking about though, some real characters back then.