• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Crappy Ass SportsHoopla Boards

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I first read this I had just finished lunch, yes Keibasa.

I used to love my breakfast sausage, Smithfield, Gwaltney, or Jimmy Dean....Heck, the Parks sausage plant used to be just a mile from my house.....But I swore off yrs ago, it's chicken, fish or turkey for the Oldschool masterpiece.....

Installing-Muscles.jpg :D

Attachments

• sore.jpg
    sore.jpg
    388.8 KB · Views: 14

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to love my breakfast sausage, Smithfield, Gwaltney, or Jimmy Dean....Heck, the Parks sausage plant used to be just a mile from my house.....But I swore off yrs ago, it's chicken, fish or turkey for the Oldschool masterpiece.....

View attachment 123487 :D
No T-Bone? You poor fellow.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I look in the mirror and see that 35 yr old body looking back at me, "It's well worth it"..:nod:

Well I live in Beef country and my 6-pack doesn't seem to have any problem with a T-Bone now and then.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I live in Beef country and my 6-pack doesn't seem to have any problem with a T-Bone now and then.

Well, steak once in a while won't hurt you but I think the only six pack you have is in the food closet with the name diet coke on it...:dhd:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, steak once in a while won't hurt you but I think the only six pack you have is in the food closet with the name diet coke on it...:dhd:

Don't touch the stuff. As much as the word Diet makes it sound good I seem to see more and more people gaining weight drinking that stuff than actually losing it. No I am a coffee, tea, and water kind of guy.

As for the kind of shape I am well let's just say coaching soccer every year forces me to stay in shape. I will say I am not quite in the shape I want to be right now after tearing my Achilles this past year and still trying to come back from that. Still this morning went for a nice 3 mile run with no pain and probably could have kept going if I didn't have a breakfast meeting this morning. Still not back to my 5:30 minute mile marks for the 3 mile runs. That is my goal by the end of the summer.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't touch the stuff. As much as the word Diet makes it sound good I seem to see more and more people gaining weight drinking that stuff than actually losing it. No I am a coffee, tea, and water kind of guy.

As for the kind of shape I am well let's just say coaching soccer every year forces me to stay in shape. I will say I am not quite in the shape I want to be right now after tearing my Achilles this past year and still trying to come back from that. Still this morning went for a nice 3 mile run with no pain and probably could have kept going if I didn't have a breakfast meeting this morning. Still not back to my 5:30 minute mile marks for the 3 mile runs. That is my goal by the end of the summer.

Very Good.....Health is Happiness !!!!!
Coffee is my biggest vice, but water, lemonade,tea and juices are my other favs.....No Diet anything !!!!
How do you think I got to live this long and look this good ? :lol:
I am Blessed !!!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very Good.....Health is Happiness !!!!!
Coffee is my biggest vice, but water, lemonade,tea and juices are my other favs.....No Diet anything !!!!
How do you think I got to live this long and look this good ? :lol:
I am Blessed !!!

Well good for you. I used to love myself some mountain dew. Given I ran cross country back then so I could drink 6 mountain dews and then run them off at practice. Pretty much could eat whatever I wanted and drink whatever I wanted and still only had like 8% body fat. Then Freshman year of college put things back into perspective reminding me that you can only eat like that when you are exercising an incredible number of hours a day.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well good for you. I used to love myself some mountain dew. Given I ran cross country back then so I could drink 6 mountain dews and then run them off at practice. Pretty much could eat whatever I wanted and drink whatever I wanted and still only had like 8% body fat. Then Freshman year of college put things back into perspective reminding me that you can only eat like that when you are exercising an incredible number of hours a day.

That and as you get older the metabolism slows down and adjustments need to be made or someone is gonna be ordering clothes from the Big and Fat catalog......:dhd:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That and as you get older the metabolism slows down and adjustments need to be made or someone is gonna be ordering clothes from the Big and Fat catalog......:dhd:

Very good point. Pizza and Burgers have definitely left the menu except the rare occasion for celebration and no other food choice. Like I said I live in Beef country and live in a town with 2 restaurants that pretty much the entire menu is a choice between fried food and hey fried food. Needless to say we don't eat out very often.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very good point. Pizza and Burgers have definitely left the menu except the rare occasion for celebration and no other food choice. Like I said I live in Beef country and live in a town with 2 restaurants that pretty much the entire menu is a choice between fried food and hey fried food. Needless to say we don't eat out very often.

A slice of pizza now and then, I'm in....I splurge a little on holidays and such but pork and beef is off the menu for me these days....My wife, son and DIL all disagree with me on the subject but it's more about good health than looks, although looking good ain't a bad thing !!! :D

As Hulk would say; take your vitamins and say your prayers little hulksters...

th?id=OIP.Mdd5bdf26def7b607d7179fde4cf1a888H0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300.jpg when the pythons, run wild on you !!!!! :dhd:

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have probably gained 60 pounds since high school. Would like to think most of that is muscle- but yeesh.