• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Crabtree ready to begin work

aarrgghh

Senior Junior Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the risk of exceeding my station as a senior junior poster, and without being overly interested in qualifying for speaking on the subject, Kobe is about 10 years older. That seems like a consideration.

:whistle:

aarrgghh

Senior Junior Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wanna be a senior member too someday!

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys shouldn't strive to be "senior member" and strive to be a supreme member like me :thumb:

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I wouldn't worry about this guy. He's just a "Senior Member" trying to throw his weight around. Feel free to post or comment whatever you'd like, even if your opinion was formed over a nights stay at the Holiday Inn Express.

Who the fuck are you?

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
yep, just another of his classic responses.

btw - there are a LOT of 'senior members' here, people posting over 10 years plus.

This is out of character for you deep. You stated an opinion rather some random vague comment that you can completely avoid in the future.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's great to hear, but I would rather he took REAL time to heal to 100% before being inserted to games as opposed to being "cleared" by a doctor. Last thing that we need is for him to come back too soon and re-injure an already surgically repaired achilles.

I wouldn't jump that far ahead - we're just talking about the rehab process. Let's see how he fares first during this period.

aarrgghh

Senior Junior Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's been a member for 2 days and is posting like he and I are old buddies and he knows me.
Wow. Good times. New people shouldn't express their opinions on this board, or act as though they have a right to address you. I've been here only a few days also and you sure impress me. :laugh3:

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Wow. Good times. New people shouldn't express their opinions on this board, or act as though they have a right to address you. I've been here only a few days also and you sure impress me. :laugh3:

Is reading comprehension a serious issue for you? At no point did I say he couldn't express opinions regarding football, nor did I say he couldn't address me. I just find it laughable that he would presume to know me.