• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys Waiver Wire action

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys claimed LB Kyle Bosworth off waivers from the Giants.

Giants beat writers were surprised Bosworth got cut because he'd been so good on special teams in preseason games. That will be his role in Dallas.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys acquired DE Edgar Jones and a 2014 seventh-round pick from the Chiefs in exchange for a 2014 sixth-round pick.

Jones offers nothing more than special teams experience, playing just 47 snaps on defense in 2012. It's surprising the Chiefs even got that much.

Cowboys giving away draft picks again :ohwell:

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still need to find either a G or OT, or both.

Forget about a DT or DE right after I tried to tell you morons all draft long that Rat was old, not the same player, broken down, and too unreliable for an entire season?? ....or how small their Def. front is now with their best DE and DT out for at least 6 games (maybe more) with no depth? Their depth at DL is horrendous and just got exposed again in the Texan's game, but all you clowns every want is just more and more Olmen???

Gotta love your knowledge of the game or lack thereof....

Last edited by a moderator:

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forget about a DT or DE right after I tried to tell you morons all draft long that Rat was old, broken down, and unreliable?? Their depth at DL is horrendous and just got exposed again in the Texan's game, but all you clowns every want is Olmen???

Gotta love your knowledge of the game or lack thereof....

How you doing asswipe? Won't be long before you crawl back behind mommy's skirt.

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys acquired DE Edgar Jones and a 2014 seventh-round pick from the Chiefs in exchange for a 2014 sixth-round pick.

Jones offers nothing more than special teams experience, playing just 47 snaps on defense in 2012. It's surprising the Chiefs even got that much.

Cowboys giving away draft picks again :ohwell:

You surprised?

They have no choice...they didn't draft a single fucking DL and the Texans ran around their edge on just about every snap like the DE's were giving away candy? They have no size there and want to keep the small end theme going I guess?...so tell me how confident you are now that Spencer won't have a lingering injury now that he has his Franchise player check in the bank, or Ware's shoulder will hold up an entire season going against 320lbs OLinemen all season long??

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You surprised?

They have no choice...they didn't draft a single fucking DL and the Texans ran around their edge on just about every snap like the DE's were giving away candy? They have no size there and want to keep the small end theme going I guess?...so tell me how confident you are now that Spencer won't have a lingering injury now that he has his Franchise player check in the bank, or Ware's shoulder will hold up an entire season going against 320lbs OLinemen all season long??
1st off Frye. Figure out where people stand before making all of your accusations. Or simply quit saying everyone this & that.
I wanted last year for us to draft three positions. C,G, & DT. In fact I don't remember anyone saying we didn't want/need a DT. As far as Spencer. I have never been a fan of Spencer. I was against us Fran tagging him the 1st time. So don't include me in any pro Spencer talk bud.

As far as Ware. I think the move to DE will actually extend his career. it will allow him to do what his strengths are, & he wont have to deal with his weaknesses as much. If Ware doesn't stay healthy as a DE just means he wouldn't have anyways as a LB. he was already going against those lineman all year long. What did you think? They just used a RB to chip block him?

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1st off Frye. Figure out where people stand before making all of your accusations. Or simply quit saying everyone this & that.
I wanted last year for us to draft three positions. C,G, & DT. In fact I don't remember anyone saying we didn't want/need a DT. As far as Spencer. I have never been a fan of Spencer. I was against us Fran tagging him the 1st time. So don't include me in any pro Spencer talk bud.

As far as Ware. I think the move to DE will actually extend his career. it will allow him to do what his strengths are, & he wont have to deal with his weaknesses as much. If Ware doesn't stay healthy as a DE just means he wouldn't have anyways as a LB. he was already going against those lineman all year long. What did you think? They just used a RB to chip block him?

Was that a joke? I can remember most of the former ESPN crew saying that they were fine at DT and only needed to draft TWO Off. Linemen in the first TWO rounds???....lol. Then they started masturbating to the Escobar pick and said how all the experts were wrong and that how Frederick wouldn't have still been there in the early 2nd round even though he was a projected 3rd round player by most experts and was a consensus reach to just about everyone outside of the Golden dust room here.

Not saying that anyone is pro Spencer either, just stating the obvious that they have no depth at DE obviously as displayed in the Texan's game, and if the Def. coaching staff want to continue with the small DE theme for outside speed, they needed to make this move in getting Edgar Jones just to provide a little depth there with Spencer's playing and condition status still an unknown (missing camp) and the smallish nature of the DL injuries must always be a concern. Edgar Jones was obtained out of need not only in special teams, but to give them some depth in case of Spencer or Ware being out for any length of time during the season obviously.

So saying swapping a 6th rounder for a 7th rounder to provide some depth DE and get a quality special teams player is "wasting another draft pick", you need to refocus on what exactly was giving up here and the reasoning behind it.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was that a joke? I can remember most of the former ESPN crew saying that they were fine at DT and only needed to draft TWO Off. Linemen in the first TWO rounds???....lol. Then they started masturbating to the Escobar pick and said how all the experts were wrong and that how Frederick wouldn't have still been there in the early 2nd round even though he was a projected 3rd round player by most experts and was a consensus reach to just about everyone outside of the Golden dust room here.

Not saying that anyone is pro Spencer either, just stating the obvious that they have no depth at DE obviously as displayed in the Texan's game, and if the Def. coaching staff want to continue with the small DE theme for outside speed, they needed to make this move in getting Edgar Jones just to provide a little depth there with Spencer's playing and condition status still an unknown (missing camp) and the smallish nature of the DL injuries must always be a concern. Edgar Jones was obtained out of need not only in special teams, but to give them some depth in case of Spencer or Ware being out for any length of time during the season obviously.

So saying swapping a 6th rounder for a 7th rounder to provide some depth DE and get a quality special teams player is "wasting another draft pick", you need to refocus on what exactly was giving up here and the reasoning behind it.
well Spencers back up is Selvie who I have been happy with. Also it shows 6 DEs. Whether we like those players or not the coaches have depth at those positions. We gave up our 6th for a ST player. the move had nothing to do with giving depth to the DE position granted swapping 6th for 7th isn't a big deal. But Dallas has an attitude of giving away picks fairly easily which is annoying to me.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chargers acquired DL Sean Lissemore from the Cowboys in exchange for a 2015 seventh-round draft pick.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last weekend before season stats ,,,,,

Trolls in full effect with Frye boy leading the way

Well fellas ... look at it like it is ... Cowboys win in a week ... most of the trolls are gone .... Hell Fry wont show up unless we have less than a .500 record all season
has been this way for 10 years ....

And the little mealy mouth bitch that keeps chiminy in ... if he is bovey ... History says he is gone the very moment skins are under .500

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well Spencers back up is Selvie who I have been happy with. Also it shows 6 DEs. Whether we like those players or not the coaches have depth at those positions. We gave up our 6th for a ST player. the move had nothing to do with giving depth to the DE position granted swapping 6th for 7th isn't a big deal. But Dallas has an attitude of giving away picks fairly easily which is annoying to me.

Lol...you're crazy...

Their DE depth blows as evident in the Texan's game...Selvie is garbage (one game wonder) and you're happy with him because you're a fan with stardust in your eyes... Please tell me Mr. Jones how you already know that they are extremely pleased with this current DE crop behind Ware and Spencer (or is just stuck with them by default because they made no serious offseason moves to improve in that area), and if getting another player for Marinelli to groom at the position didn't fit into this equation??....only special teams did?

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol...you're crazy...

Their DE depth blows as evident in the Texan's game...Selvie is garbage. Please tell me Mr. Jones how you know that their are extremely please with this current crop behind Ware and Spencer, and if getting another player for Marinelli to groom at the position didn't fit into this equation??....only special teams did?
you think the guy is gonna be our 2nd string DE?

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You surprised?

So picking up a special teams player is the ammo you want to fight with? At least now I know as long as I don't move I'm safe from anything you can throw.

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

To be honest, I think it could have been a move to add some LB depth as well, but I think he will get a look a DE also....but to say it was a move just for special teams, you're dead wrong.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be honest, I think it could have been a move to add some LB depth as well, but I think he will get a look a DE also....but to say it was a move just for special teams, you're dead wrong.

so was your mom....

She shoulda swallowed

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So picking up a special teams player is the ammo you want to fight with? At least now I know as long as I don't move I'm safe from anything you can throw.

Let's see what Marinelli can do for him? I think it was a move to add some depth at both LB and DE as well as special teams.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's see what Marinelli can do for him? I think it was a move to add some depth at both LB and DE as well as special teams.

That's great. Even if all you said does in fact happen, I will still think you are a troll claiming to be a fan.