• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys vs Skins.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reptec at least had humor, but he never could figure out when enough was enough.

reptec deserved to be banned.

If I'm honest .... about who should and shouldn't be banned......

I'd say I'm borderline. (Not cause i'm a troll but cause beer and internet dont mix well some nights)

reptec, Frye, Krush, Shananagans, ect they are obvious trolls that should be banned.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really never read their post. I did read reptecs at times. I read that Skin fan named Kevin. I ve always read ncmalkos but thats about it. Sharkvina seemed fine. I will give them about 2 chances

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really never read their post. I did read reptecs at times. I read that Skin fan named Kevin. I ve always read ncmalkos but thats about it. Sharkvina seemed fine. I will give them about 2 chances

I've never posted troll comments on the skins board.
Nothing about the SB count....not my style.

I have pointed out for years how that fan base has always had Dallas as their benchmark and it's been that way for all the years I've followed pro football. I never said Dallas fans don't wanna beat the skins, it's just that it's always been opposite end of the spectrums. Dallas had the GB years, SF years and Pittsburgh years. Washington? besides Dallas, not much. All these years and Dallas still remains #1 among ALL division foes.

This opinion just kills the redskins fans.
:suds:

Shark is a good guy. Talked a lot of talk this summer and assumed the skins had arrived. Talked all summer about the sure greatness of RG3 and the sure doom of Romo. Depth, the unstoppable read option, and the next TEN YEARS. Shout out to shark. Next to Dad, ghost and kevin...I like you the best.

Reptec? Worthless multiple screen name catnip wannabe. Glad he got dusted...really no other option

I said before training camp what the skins will be this year. Nothing has changed my mind...even if they somehow win this Sunday, which I don't expect. Matter of fact, no shock value intended, I think Dallas wins by 2 plus scores. I seldom throw money on Dallas. I did this week and feel pretty darn good about it.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
. Matter of fact, no shock value intended, I think Dallas wins by 2 plus scores. I seldom throw money on Dallas. I did this week and feel pretty darn good about it.

You know I would have been more scared going into this game if we WOULD HAVE BEATEN Denver..... Cause of how up and down we are.......

I think we stomp a mudhole in Washington's ass this week.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the defense shows up this week and the offense continues to play as well as they did last week, this will be a blow out.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont mean to rain on a parade, but the reason our offense looked so good was because it had to. Down 35-20 , it was pretty much throw and throw again. Its wierd I havent heard much about balance this week . I love the way NO and Denver play. They throw it all over the place and mix in the run. They arent worried about balance. They worry about points. Its apparent that when the media mentions balance that the next week we have to give Murray the ball 25 times. That works vs the Rams. Last week if we would have tried to do that it would have been 75 to 13. Now tomorrow night , Im anxious to see how many times we are in 4 wide . Washington always seems to get great pressure against us. I would love to see Murray get 25 carries tomorrow night, but unfortunately our bread doesnt get buttered that way.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the defense shows up this week and the offense continues to play as well as they did last week, this will be a blow out.

Double digit Win, similar to the Rams game...:yahoo:

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont mean to rain on a parade, but the reason our offense looked so good was because it had to. Down 35-20 , it was pretty much throw and throw again. Its wierd I havent heard much about balance this week . I love the way NO and Denver play. They throw it all over the place and mix in the run. They arent worried about balance. They worry about points. Its apparent that when the media mentions balance that the next week we have to give Murray the ball 25 times. That works vs the Rams. Last week if we would have tried to do that it would have been 75 to 13. Now tomorrow night , Im anxious to see how many times we are in 4 wide . Washington always seems to get great pressure against us. I would love to see Murray get 25 carries tomorrow night, but unfortunately our bread doesnt get buttered that way.

Cowboys are UNDEFEATED win Murray has 20 or more carries :whistle:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I dont mean to rain on a parade"

well....tell the game is actually played, that's kinda what you do more often than not
:nod:

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys are UNDEFEATED win Murray has 20 or more carries :whistle:

I get that but giving him the ball 25 times isnt going to put up 48 points and the offense wont put up 500 yards. A lot of posters keep raving about this new style offense we seemed to have found. Its been there the whole time. We just choose to do other things and thats OK too. All I want is to win.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I dont mean to rain on a parade"

well....tell the game is actually played, that's kinda what you do more often than not
:nod:

I really dont mean too. I guess it just happens.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have 40 bucks riding on this game. I need this one. that will almost cover the cost of getting my truck detailed this weekend lets go Boys.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Of course, but what are the odds it happens...

Rolln300

"Let It Be"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You gotta hope they opened their eyes to what the offense can do and not go back to the dink and dunk passing bullshit.

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think they can pull off that offense on a consistent basis. I'm fine with being wrong, but I just don't see them doing it.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think they can pull off that offense on a consistent basis. I'm fine with being wrong, but I just don't see them doing it.

Well this hasnt been brought up this week but we had the ball for 8 plus minutes in the second half to Denvers 21 plus. We scored 4 TDs on 4 straight possessions - which included 2 plays that went for 75 or more yards. I think we know those 2 plays wont happen much more nor will 4 straight TDs in that length of time. It was awesome to watch , and Denver will continue their onslaught of the league and set every record imaginable offensively as far as points and yards.

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well this hasnt been brought up this week but we had the ball for 8 plus minutes in the second half to Denvers 21 plus. We scored 4 TDs on 4 straight possessions - which included 2 plays that went for 75 or more yards. I think we know those 2 plays wont happen much more nor will 4 straight TDs in that length of time. It was awesome to watch , and Denver will continue their onslaught of the league and set every record imaginable offensively as far as points and yards.

I'm just getting that there's a popular opinion forming in regards to the offense and it's a little premature. We can't assume they can go out there and drop 40, or even 30, like there's nothing to it. I mean, they dominated STL with their defense, and did they keep that up? Their offense hasn't been consistently explosive for quite a while now.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats what I have been trying to say Carl without coming out and trying to put a damper on things. I think each game dictates its own entity. Denver has done it 5 times in a row. The 50s they put up will stop , but high 30s to 40s is very reasonable for them. We have seen our offense now on its very best day. We also saw it put up 16 at KC and 21 at SD, really just 14 at SD- because we had a pick 6. Even when we had our glory days of the 90s , we rarely scored over 35. It was mainly around mid 20s. I just dont want a big let down the next time we score 20 or less because it will happen. 2007 was the most consistent offense I have ever seen this team have. I have been waiting for that again for the last 6 seasons.