• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys vs Saints

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Garrett had the boys ready to play tonight, haven't seen this kind of fire from them in a long time.

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the second time this year we have had a defensive TD blown dead.

nutz6977

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big time win for the boys tonight.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One bad play that huge run we allowed , but the defense was hustling all over the place- 58 . Good to see 93 back out there- made a few plays. 55 means something.

No let down next week

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad I was wrong about the outcome of this game.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In other news, Mo Claiborne shouldn't sniff the field in nickel packages. Moore is just a flat out better player right now. Moore was all over the place tonight blanketing receivers, and he was unlucky not to get a defensive TD at the end there. He also should have had an interception. When Mo left the game, our pass defense got a lot better.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In other news, Mo Claiborne shouldn't sniff the field in nickel packages. Moore is just a flat out better player right now. Moore was all over the place tonight blanketing receivers, and he was unlucky not to get a defensive TD at the end there. He also should have had an interception. When Mo left the game, our pass defense got a lot better.

Just read on twitter that he may have torn his knee. Thats not good

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just read on twitter that he may have torn his knee. Thats not good

Well I certainly don't wish injury on Claiborne, but we will not miss him and if his season is over, it has solidified his status as a bust.

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I certainly don't wish injury on Claiborne, but we will not miss him and if his season is over, it has solidified his status as a bust.

I think his status as a bust is set in stone, he just doesn't have it.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great win! The entire team collectively played very well.

Wish Marinelli would have been a little more aggressive in the second half. He went to prevent type defense way too early rushing only 3 for most of the second half.

Sorry to hear Claiborne is possibly injured, but this could very well be a blessing in disguise.

Witten very quietly had a terrific game.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really liked the fact that we blitzed Brees early. i think that will be a season long theme. It plays into the way we play offense......even if the other team scores quickly, their D is right back out, we are winning time of possession, and the running game will be there late. Beautiful job

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great win! The entire team collectively played very well.

Wish Marinelli would have been a little more aggressive in the second half. He went to prevent type defense way too early rushing only 3 for most of the second half.

Sorry to hear Claiborne is possibly injured, but this could very well be a blessing in disguise.

Witten very quietly had a terrific game.

I had no problem lessening the aggressiveness. I'd prefer making the Saints use as much clock as possible when they had the ball. Now when the Saints got to the Dallas 40 the they did bring back that aggressiveness.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had no problem lessening the aggressiveness. I'd prefer making the Saints use as much clock as possible when they had the ball. Now when the Saints got to the Dallas 40 the they did bring back that aggressiveness.

I understand the strategy, Dallas kept everything in front of them and forced the Saints to dink and dunk their way down the field and chew up clock. But I thought it was a little too early to go to that strategy, I thought they should have kept the pressure on through the 3rd qtr, then breakout the prevent in the 4th. The Saints were having trouble with the pressure as it was and then had to sub out their starting LT, why give them a break and rush three? We were cruising until we allowed the Saints offense to get on track.

All in all a great win. Just would like to see more aggressive play, we almost let them back into the game.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand the strategy, Dallas kept everything in front of them and forced the Saints to dink and dunk their way down the field and chew up clock. But I thought it was a little too early to go to that strategy, I thought they should have kept the pressure on through the 3rd qtr, then breakout the prevent in the 4th. The Saints were having trouble with the pressure as it was and then had to sub out their starting LT, why give them a break and rush three? We were cruising until we allowed the Saints offense to get on track.

All in all a great win. Just would like to see more aggressive play, we almost let them back into the game.

If this defense had half a pass rush in its normal D and DB's that could cover I'd agree we went bend font break too soon, but this defense could easily give up 80 yard one play TD's with the worst of them. I think going forward we will have to play the same type of blitz D and if we get beat do be it. This D cannot play honest. It's either sell out and hope or give up points anyway.

Maybe they get better as the season goes along and they gain confidence. We need the Offense to play the same way it did last night for the rest of the season. We don't need the big play we need to eat time and score.

That all said watching the Saints play 8 in the box and leave Dez 1 on 1 made me keep thinking screw it throw it to Dez.