• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys vs Niners

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
look on the bright side.
Leaves more time on the clock.
We arent stopping shit.

I truly believe the Lions broke our spirit & now as soon as the game gets tough we fold like a cheap suit!
Our offense is just so bad man. We have no running game whatsoever. Breaking a big run for us is a 10 yard run. Our WR's can't separate. Our OT's are terrible. We have no #2 or #3 WR. Our QB is watching the rush now. The HC can't scheme anyone open. It's just hard to watch

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Big Mac gave up on his team not going for it on 4th and 7 down 17. His players will quit. This might get real ugly.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,980.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our offense is just so bad man. We have no running game whatsoever. Breaking a big run for us is a 10 yard run. Our WR's can't separate. Our OT's are terrible. We have no #2 or #3 WR. Our QB is watching the rush now. The HC can't scheme anyone open. It's just hard to watch
Well just about every week we lose both sides of the trenches. That is almost an automatic loss right there.
Then it is like the coaches are like we just use the talent to make the plays instead of strategizing a good gameplan to put people in better position for success. Almost reminds of the Barry Switzer days of our guys are more talented why plan. Just let them make the plays. Well our team isnt that talented & the coaches against us are so much better. Definitely uphill battle & gonna be a long season.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After getting blown out again tonight, I think we are staying dead ahead at 3-8 or 4-7 by week 11. Its time to be sellers at the trade deadline. No one should be safe. Trade anyone you can shed salary and pick up draft capital for. Jerry and Stephen refuse to participate in FA, if we are going to have 3-4 players take up half our cap and only depend on the draft for help, we need all the picks and cap space we can get

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After getting blown out again tonight, I think we are staying dead ahead at 3-8 or 4-7 by week 11. Its time to be sellers at the trade deadline. No one should be safe. Trade anyone you can shed salary and pick up draft capital for. Jerry and Stephen refuse to participate in FA, if we are going to have 3-4 players take up half our cap and only depend on the draft for help, we need all the picks and cap space we can get

We are handcuffed

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
It is so much worse than you think. Martin will retire and Daks better days are past him. We are a hot mess.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well just about every week we lose both sides of the trenches. That is almost an automatic loss right there.
Then it is like the coaches are like we just use the talent to make the plays instead of strategizing a good gameplan to put people in better position for success. Almost reminds of the Barry Switzer days of our guys are more talented why plan. Just let them make the plays. Well our team isnt that talented & the coaches against us are so much better. Definitely uphill battle & gonna be a long season.
100%
I look at Shanahan. Might be the best offensive coach in the league. They are missing the best RB in the game and a great WR. Has a 7th rounder at QB. Doesn't matter. The guy runs schemes and just gets his QB wide open throws and any RB looks like a pro bowler in his system. I understand he isn't someone you can go hire. But maybe you could copy some of his shit like everyone else does. Our passing game is 4 guys run 8 yards downfield and turn around

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some good some bad so far. Elliot making you guys look bad. Lol.

Bosa needs more than one to stop him. They need to figure out how, like quick
Zeke with 3 carries for 5 yards in the second half. Back to 3.8 for the game and 3.0 for the season. He isn't making anyone look bad. Unfortunately.....

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man I've seen 5 year old girls who are more physical than Malik Hooker. Donovan Wilson can't cover anyone faster than Zeke. Why we don't start Bell amd Thomas at this point is a mystery to me

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,980.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man I've seen 5 year old girls who are more physical than Malik Hooker. Donovan Wilson can't cover anyone faster than Zeke. Why we don't start Bell amd Thomas at this point is a mystery to me
I know he has been on the field, but I havent even seen Bell on the field. What is it I am missing about him? Playing with heart would make to many of them look bad?