• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys vs Niners

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Serious question, do you think Dak has the most small window throws in the league because we have poor receivers or poor schemes and concepts
He had an MVP like season last year so the concepts were fine. The receivers do get separation at times. Other times, he needs to take the check down and quick throw.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
The guy making under a million making smarter plays and running with more abandon than the $60 million. Man.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man...Im ripping Dak's ass, but it's not his fault his GM is a jackass. Dak is about as mobile anymore as Tom Brady was at 42. Jerry stripped two Pro Bowl offensive linemen and better RB in Tony Pollard than any of the scrubs we have on the roster. Neither OT can pass block to save their ass. The center is a good run blocker but messes up the protection calls(probably because he played guard in college and our idiot coaches had Brock Hoffman starting till zero week). We Have CeeDee Lamb, who is now bracketed over/under 80% of the time because no other WR on the active roster should be more than a #4. We have old washed up RB's that have zero burst. In short, our offense is just not talented enough. I would argue that this is why I wouldn't have paid Dak, but you have to pay him when the GM refuses to draft QB's. The defense is trying but are undermanned without our top 4 DE's and All Pro Corner. We simply aren't a very good football team right now

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
The team is bad without the injured players we have. Our QB having his worst season in his career and the culture stinks. Headed nowhere fast. Jerrah by himself.

Dak_&_Zeke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The team is bad without the injured players we have. Our QB having his worst season in his career and the culture stinks. Headed nowhere fast. Jerrah by himself.
Even healthy this team is just as bad. Just see them New Orleans and Baltimore games.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,980.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, clearly 2 inches short.
look on the bright side.
Leaves more time on the clock.
We arent stopping shit.

I truly believe the Lions broke our spirit & now as soon as the game gets tough we fold like a cheap suit!