• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys vs Bucs

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Diggs reads his headlines.

No Mel Renfro here
Mel Renfro would stroke your ass. Diggs was running from contact all night. He can cover but don't ask him to tackle anyone

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense was awesome tonight. It's going to be a tough matchup next week. Gonna hope and pray Kearse is alright, gonna need him against the Niners running game
Damn them Giants . It would be crazy if the Cowboys and Giants pulled upsets and the Cowboys hosted the NFC Title game.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn them Giants . It would be crazy if the Cowboys and Giants pulled upsets and the Cowboys hosted the NFC Title game.
I give the Giants a Hell of a shot against the Eagles. They are a confident team and the Eagles are banged up and the pressure is all on them

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well we’ll well The Boys had issues in places last night but they overcame the problems and kicked TB to the curb. Lots to like and some to dislike also. I did not like the prevent soft D that Quinn called in the 3rd Maher needs to get his head right injuries hopefully are minor and the Boys best not read the headlines because SF is not going to be a easy game.

Good Job Cowboys

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just noticed they gave Micah the sack. I guess they determined Brady was on his way down when Armstrong tackled him. I would have split it, but glad to see Micah get the reward because he was absolutely dominant. He basically lived in Brady's face last night

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just noticed they gave Micah the sack. I guess they determined Brady was on his way down when Armstrong tackled him. I would have split it, but glad to see Micah get the reward because he was absolutely dominant. He basically lived in Brady's face last night
Yes he did and it was aparent by the frustrated looks on Brady's face. He (Micah) was simply majestic last night.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The defense was dominant. We really dropped into a soft zone on the drives the Bucs scored on, otherwise that could have been a shutout. Dak played the best game of his career. I think if this team brings that same effort next week, they can come away with a close win in SF(provided Maher wakes the fuck up). I would practice some 2 point conversion plays either way lol

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a completely dominant game. So much good to talk about. Dak was incredible. Came out with 3 misses (none of them really were bad throws) and still picked himself up and carried the team all night. Shout out to Schultz as well. Gets nothing but trashed and shows over and over again how important he can be to this offense. Also blocked really well last night. Might have been his most complete game ever. OL gave Dak time all night. Not bad for a group with a bunch of moving parts. Funny how much better an OC looks when the players execute. Loved the way Quinn put pressure in Brady's face. I thought the DTs played well too. I need to check how many snaps Rhodes played. He either didn't play very many or was great because they only threw his way twice. Once luckily was the overthrow bomb to Evans. Mukuamu also played his best game. Made a few big plays. LVE another guy who always gets trashed and played great IMO and Barr penetrated and played pretty well too

McCarthy was great too. Loved how we didn't rush at the end of the half. We had plenty of time and we just ran the offense. His call of the night was sticking with Maher. It wasn't about last night, it was about giving him a make to hopefully get his confidence back for next week. I would have kicked the FG on 4th and goal and don't think it was the right call, but maybe they saw something with the DE crashing down. That Dak rollout TD was the play of the game. Huge TD there. Perfectly executed by Dak. Also loved the TO at the very very end of the half when TB had the ball. You could see Micah was gassed and there was no chance for us to get the ball back and do anything. That TO gave him and the DL a breather. He was on his game last night and I've always trashed him for his in game decisions, but always said he got his team ready to play and they love playing for him.

Fish

Hoopla Cash
$ 630.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I woke up shocked when I saw the score, I fully expected a loss. Couldn't watch since I no longer have espn.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I woke up shocked when I saw the score, I fully expected a loss. Couldn't watch since I no longer have espn.
Was also on ABC