• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys Versus Vikings

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Garrett is a dumber coach than Freddie Kitchens and that is saying a lot
Man...it hurts me to say it, because I really, really like Jason as a person. Just a fantastic guy and a class act. But 10 years in and it's the same old shit show when it's crunch time. Terrible play calling. This team should be better than 5-4. The Jets loss is gonna haunt us, big time

Reactions: GNG

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 2nd down run on the goal line looked like it had a chance if Dak kept it. The 3rd down run against a defense that was gonna bring pressure was about as brain dead a call as I have seen in a while. And on 4th down, with all the weapons the Cowboys have, that's the best play you can come up with? Zimmer vs Garrett was the difference tonight IMO

I know hindsight is 20/20, but we let Zim go and that was a big mistake. He coulda been coaching fo the Boys for years and he is light years better than JG.

I am pretty sure we ran it on every first down up till the end.

Dak_&_Zeke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Despite the loss Dak Prescott proved that he can carry the load when the run game wasn’t working. He reminded me of a young Russell Wilson out there when they needed a 3rd & long conversion he stepped up and delivered. It was probably his best game since the Philly game last year at Jerryworld or week 17 vs. the Giants. It’s a damn shame Garrett didn’t put the ball in Dak’s hand at the RZ.

All in all, Dak deserves 35 mil and I’m proud to call him my quarterback. Dak deserves ZERO blame for the loss, none.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the cowboys are giving advanced warning on their running plays. every time they attempted a run the Vikings were sitting there waiting for it. example their last running play Zeke barely had the ball when he ran into 3 Vikes at the 15 they were waiting for him.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
95 yards for the W?! Let’s go! 4 down territory. Zeke is due.

Dak drives them 70 yards in under a minute, and they take the ball out of Dak hands to give it to Zeke. I just can't with Jason Garrett anymore.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Despite the loss Dak Prescott proved that he can carry the load when the run game wasn’t working. He reminded me of a young Russell Wilson out there when they needed a 3rd & long conversion he stepped up and delivered. It was probably his best game since the Philly game last year at Jerryworld or week 17 vs. the Giants. It’s a damn shame Garrett didn’t put the ball in Dak’s hand at the RZ.

All in all, Dak deserves 35 mil and I’m proud to call him my quarterback. Dak deserves ZERO blame for the loss, none.

Dak been proved it. Been saying Dak is the real deal all season. He just held back by a dumb ass head coach. That's not one, not two, but three games Jason Garrett is responsible for this season. Saints game, Jets game, Vikings game. That's three games Dallas would have won if Garrett didn't mismanage the situation and if they trusted their QB more. Dak should be 8-1 and head and shoulders the top MVP candidate above everyone else, but his head coach has ruined his season. For some reason, Garrett is like a lot of people in this fan base, they can't fully commit to and trust Dak even though all the advanced stats says he should. We have a stud QB and people sitting here week after week wondering if he deserves the money. Amari deserves his due credit for those catches last night and how much he has changed perception of Dak, but people are ignoring the fact that Dak's ball placement has been special more often than not. No, he doesn't have Mahomes arm, but he's got a damn good one and damn good enough for this league. Pay the man.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak could have run all night and not once did he pull back from the handoff or take the ball down and run with it. It's like he all the sudden is scared to run lately
Or maybe he doesn't wanna end up like Cam Newton.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Defense and Zeke were disappointing. Garrett has one foot on a banana peel and the other one out the door.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak drives them 70 yards in under a minute, and they take the ball out of Dak hands to give it to Zeke. I just can't with Jason Garrett anymore.
Zeke has been disappointing.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another poor start. Not as bad as last week but playing a better team. Big Red’s dumb decision to kick a 57 yarder and defense not ready for screen game leads to 7-0 lead for Vikings and here we are. Another poor start.
That fg miss is comparable to a turnover. This type of stupidity loses you games

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerry Jones likes yes men working for him. He isn't willing to hire a coach with a strong personality. He did hire Bill Parcells but that didn't last long.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More Dak and less stupid and that would have been an easy win. Thanks Dak you needed a little help. You share no blame.

Dak_&_Zeke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That fg miss is comparable to a turnover. This type of stupidity loses you games
I’m not gonna kill Garrett for that call. If Bret Maher can kick 60 yarders with ease then common sense would tell you he should make a 57 yarder as well. That miss was completely on Maher.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I’m not gonna kill Garrett for that call. If Bret Maher can kick 60 yarders with ease then common sense would tell you he should make a 57 yarder as well. That miss was completely on Maher.

Nah. Different to kick that as the half is ending or at the end of game rather than on the first series. It’s 50/50 at best and downside can be much worse than the 3 points as you give them a short field. We respectfully disagree.

Dak_&_Zeke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a shame that a great game by the offense is squandered away by a loss. We are wasting the prime years of alot of great players due to incompetence.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or maybe he doesn't wanna end up like Cam Newton.

A bit dramatic dont you think? Like Cam is the only QB to ever pull the ball down and run. Like he has to do it more than a couple times per game to keep the D honest. Daniel Jones, Russel Wilson, hell Aaron Rodgers and lots of QB's run when they have an opportunity to gain significant yardage and extend plays. He is less likely to get hurt pulling the ball down and sliding vs standing in the pocket and taking a hit

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The defense hasn't been consistent or opportunistic enough this season. The coaching has been consistently bad.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on. Who do you think our kicker is?? Mr. Automatic?? He kicks one lucky sixty yarder, but he is very inconsistent. It is better to punt and pin the other team back near their goal line on the first possession? It was a dumb call by Garrett.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Cowboys make a change at head coach. This team is not going far with Garrett as HC. Cowboys also need to draft the best kicker available. Maher is a liability when the game is close. Maher is just not consistent. We need a kicker like Bailey before the injuries again.