• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys staff to coach at the senior Bowl

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice get for you guys holding a top four draft position. Should give Big Red and your coaching staff serious inside looks at guys rolling into the 2016 draft.

Should be interesting to see which guys get named to the senior bowl team.

Congrats.. sort of. :thumb:

Cowboys, Jaguars to coach in 2016 Senior Bowl

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And FYI QBs who have committed to the game

invites_img.jpg
ACCEPTED INVITES
Players who have accepted invitations to the 2016 Reese's Senior Bowl. We announce players every Tuesday on twitter (@seniorbowl).

Position
Conference
School

SORT
Name
ASC | DSC
Position
ASC | DSC
Conference
ASC | DSC

• ncstate.jpgJacoby Brissett
    North Carolina State
    QB6-4235ACC

• louisianatech.jpgJeff Driskel
    Louisiana Tech
    QB6-4234C-USA

• stanford.jpgKevin Hogan
    Stanford
    QB6-4218Pac-12

• usc.jpgCody Kessler
    USC
    QB6-1215Pac-12

• mississippistate.jpgDak Prescott
    Mississippi State
    QB6-2230SEC

• fcs.jpgCarson Wentz
    North Dakota State
    QB6-6235FCS

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good, I want to look at Wentz, Prescott, and Hogan. Say the story on ESPN earlier and thought what a nice break Garrett and the Cowboys caught.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jacoby Brissett, QB, NC State

Hate to say it, but this kid would make a damn good Romo understudy

he would but I really like the Wentz Kid from NDSU that program is seriously underrated and has been for the last 3-4 years
check it out for yourself but any program at any level that goes 21-1 since 2010 in the post season deserves a look no matter what level they play at !

Amazing that they can have a playoff format at the FCS level but it just caught on at the FBS level

SMH

GO Bisons :D

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he would but I really like the Wentz Kid from NDSU that program is seriously underrated and has been for the last 3-4 years
check it out for yourself but any program at any level that goes 21-1 since 2010 in the post season deserves a look no matter what level they play at !

Amazing that they can have a playoff format at the FCS level but it just caught on at the FBS level

SMH

GO Bisons :D

Oh no doubt Wentz has some skills. But when I look at a backup/understudy I look at who the starter is. My main thought process is, the backup should be able to come in and the offense NOT have to drastically change. That was my biggest gripe with what the Redskins did as far as tailoring an offense to RG3, and having Cousins as the backup. Two QBs with drastically different skill sets. So if the starter went down in the middle of the game, the game plan just got shot to shit.

I see Wentz as a pocket passer... which is great if you are going to start running a more traditional offense in Dallas. Brissett reminds me of a younger Romo with a really good tan. So while I think he would be a guy you could pick up late, have him sit and learn... i hope like hell Dallas goes in another direction.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh no doubt Wentz has some skills. But when I look at a backup/understudy I look at who the starter is. My main thought process is, the backup should be able to come in and the offense NOT have to drastically change. That was my biggest gripe with what the Redskins did as far as tailoring an offense to RG3, and having Cousins as the backup. Two QBs with drastically different skill sets. So if the starter went down in the middle of the game, the game plan just got shot to shit.

I see Wentz as a pocket passer... which is great if you are going to start running a more traditional offense in Dallas. Brissett reminds me of a younger Romo with a really good tan. So while I think he would be a guy you could pick up late, have him sit and learn... i hope like hell Dallas goes in another direction.

with Jerry you just never know

I just don't want to see that idiot from Cleveland in Dallas

Brisset would be just fine I just like wentz

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
with Jerry you just never know

I just don't want to see that idiot from Cleveland in Dallas

Brisset would be just fine I just like wentz

As a Skins fan, I would love to see Jerry drop a 3rd and a conditional on Johnny. :D

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You and all the other soap opera fans. I pray he doesn't. It would probably set us back years.

Honestly, I think the Browns would take a conditional undrafted water boy to be done with Johnny at this point. And Im sure Jerry still has the Dez Bryant baby sitters on speed dial. For his own sake, Dallas might be the best place for Johnny.

Besides, unless Dallas grabs Johnny or RG3, I think you ride with three QBs in any case next season. Expect a vet to be signed and then a rookie to be drafted.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I better be careful saying how I like Wentz, Colors might get jealous and go all Erika on me.

tylerTX88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, I think the Browns would take a conditional undrafted water boy to be done with Johnny at this point. And Im sure Jerry still has the Dez Bryant baby sitters on speed dial. For his own sake, Dallas might be the best place for Johnny.

Besides, unless Dallas grabs Johnny or RG3, I think you ride with three QBs in any case next season. Expect a vet to be signed and then a rookie to be drafted.
We absolutely have to have 3. Romo is now kind of an unknown as far as health.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We absolutely have to have 3. Romo is now kind of an unknown as far as health.
sadly, i think Romo is actually a "known entity" now when it comes to health. I think it would be a surprise to see him upright for a entire season at this point

tylerTX88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sadly, i think Romo is actually a "known entity" now when it comes to health. I think it would be a surprise to see him upright for a entire season at this point
That's what I mean. Can't count on 16 games anymore. I probably could have phased that better.

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm all for Wentz. We may need to trade up in the end of the 1st much like Vikings did to grab him though.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm all for Wentz. We may need to trade up in the end of the 1st much like Vikings did to grab him though.
If we don't I see the Texans drafting him with their 1st round pick

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Count me in for Brissett. I'm good with Wentz, too.

My ideal scenario for Dallas would be...
1. Vernon Hargreaves / Jalen Ramsey
2. Reggie Ragland / Carson Wentz
3. Jacoby Brissett / Jarrad Davis
4. RB