• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys @ Saints

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
win is a win and a win was a must last night.

couple of points:

complain all you want but having your players playing makes a difference. Let's see where this goes after Gallimore & Randy play.

the biggest problem other than having your key players missing is the oline play. It's much more than just left guard but should get better playing together. Coaches need to roll with Collins at RT due to him being the best run blocker on this team. Flip a coin at LG but stay the course.

LVE is a shell of himself we saw the first 8 games or so his rookie year. He has zero instincts and seems for more concerned with doing his assignment. I'd really consider Gifford for the limited role he has anyways

Kasee is really a fairly poor FS. Hopefully we get an upgrade this coming offseason.

Diggs is Deion with regards to not wanting any part of tackling. Funny how that shit showed up after he got an early INT REP this season.

Moore needs to revamp his run game. QUICK dive type plays inside and for God's sake, tosses and sweeps multiple times each week

I still get pissed about the two Washington games last year. Hopefully this team has them circled and we kick their ass.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LV will be a back up next year or released. Everyone can see he is a shell of himself. I have never seen two cowboys flame out so fast as he and Jaylon.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Line is soft up the gut. Dak is losing his nerve stepping up into pressure and the play action up the gut isn't fooling anyone, it just elongates a sack, hold or late throw. DC's have found our weakness and will not stop until we find our counterpunch. Dak could still have lingering effects of his calf, but the way the team doctors babied him thru the first few injuries this year, I have a hard time believing he is hurting bad.
What i dont get is Biadsz is leading pro bowl votes for Center. Not sure how this is possible. He is not dominating. The only true dominant players we got are Martin,Parsons and Gregory.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

couple of points:

complain all you want but having your players playing makes a difference. Let's see where this goes after Gallimore & Randy play.

the biggest problem other than having your key players missing is the oline play. It's much more than just left guard but should get better playing together. Coaches need to roll with Collins at RT due to him being the best run blocker on this team. Flip a coin at LG but stay the course.

LVE is a shell of himself we saw the first 8 games or so his rookie year. He has zero instincts and seems for more concerned with doing his assignment. I'd really consider Gifford for the limited role he has anyways

Kasee is really a fairly poor FS. Hopefully we get an upgrade this coming offseason.

Diggs is Deion with regards to not wanting any part of tackling. Funny how that shit showed up after he got an early INT REP this season.

Moore needs to revamp his run game. QUICK dive type plays inside and for God's sake, tosses and sweeps multiple times each week

I still get pissed about the two Washington games last year. Hopefully this team has them circled and we kick their ass.
Great post man. I totally agree. WFT is a dirty team. I hope someone on the defense will destroy Heinke. We owe that team a beatdown. We need sweeps to Pollard.

I think that linebacker from Utah could play well if given the chance. Gifford as well.

Collins is far superior to Steele at RT

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LV will be a back up next year or released. Everyone can see he is a shell of himself. I have never seen two cowboys flame out so fast as he and Jaylon.
LVE will be a FA. Cowboys declined the 5th year option. Smart move. I never liked the pick anyway. Yeah he looked great his rookie year but has stunk since then.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LVE will be a FA. Cowboys declined the 5th year option. Smart move. I never liked the pick anyway. Yeah he looked great his rookie year but has stunk since then.
That is even better.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

couple of points:

So you noticed Diggs on that Ingram run that got called back. I swear he ran away from Ingram.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm also a Dolphins fan today
Well the Dolphins got it done. The Jets flat out suck and WFT got lucky. Cowboys need to win these division games. This next game is critical. A Cowboys loss would mean the division is wide open.. A Cowboys victory would be devastating to the WFT and Eagles

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the Dolphins got it done. The Jets flat out suck and WFT got lucky. Cowboys need to win these division games. This next game is critical. A Cowboys loss would mean the division is wide open.. A Cowboys victory would be devastating to the WFT and Eagles
Yep, Dallas needs at least a spilt with WFT but a Dallas win this week is basically a nail in the WFT coffin.

Dak_&_Zeke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, Dallas needs at least a spilt with WFT but a Dallas win this week is basically a nail in the WFT coffin.
Not necessarily, they can still grab a wildcard spot and believe it or not so can Philly