• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys @ Redskins

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tend to agree with what people are saying about Dak. He looks like he can't run at all and doesn't even want to run. Worse is that both his decision making and accuracy have been poor lately. Has been bad 3 out of 4 weeks which is not like him. Seems like something is up and I guess the calf is as good an explanation as any. We need a healthy Zeke, Pollard and OL to snap out of this funk.

But damn, our defense. I'm liking this team more today than before this weekends game even with the way the Offense struggled. The defense was dominating and Parsons is playing as well as any player in the NFL right now. I find myself enjoying the game more when our defense is on the field and I can't recall that being the case in decades.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give em' a break Robin. Before they were dealing with injuries. Now those injuries are healed and they have no excuses.NOTE: Dak may still be having some leg problems.
Correction: Pollard is out and that hurts. Zeke does not seem full speed. Defense seems on track having DLaw and Gregory back.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tend to agree with what people are saying about Dak. He looks like he can't run at all and doesn't even want to run. Worse is that both his decision making and accuracy have been poor lately. Has been bad 3 out of 4 weeks which is not like him. Seems like something is up and I guess the calf is as good an explanation as any. We need a healthy Zeke, Pollard and OL to snap out of this funk.

But damn, our defense. I'm liking this team more today than before this weekends game even with the way the Offense struggled. The defense was dominating and Parsons is playing as well as any player in the NFL right now. I find myself enjoying the game more when our defense is on the field and I can't recall that being the case in decades.
I am hoping they are able to get an extension done on Gregory. Maybe he wont cost a ton given his history of suspensions and injury issues. Gregory is playing like Haley right now. That sack and forced fumble and the interception were huge yesterday.

DLaw looked good at times as well

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am hoping they are able to get an extension done on Gregory. Maybe he wont cost a ton given his history of suspensions and injury issues. Gregory is playing like Haley right now. That sack and forced fumble and the interception were huge yesterday.

DLaw looked good at times as well

Gregory is proving he should have been playing all along.

I've been a big fan for a long time and am feeling vindicated.

So nice to have a real defence in Dallas. Been a long time.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gregory is proving he should have been playing all along.

I've been a big fan for a long time and am feeling vindicated.

So nice to have a real defence in Dallas. Been a long time.
only he couldn't leave the weed alone and kept getting himself suspended.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so fucking what.

He's proving he should have been playing all along.

Suspending for pot is as stupid as can be. Was a dumb rule.
yes it was a stupid rule but it was a enforceable rule that he refused to abide by and it cost him years. a law or rule may be unfair but until it's revocked or changed you have to follow it

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes I agree on wanting to watch the defense. Whether its the pass rush, Diggs going for double digit picks , or just MIKAH. Also have to throw in Kearse. Pretty quiet yesterday , but he normally flashes once or twice a game.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's beat the Giants and then give everyone 3 weeks off. Pollard, Zeke, Dak all need to get right if we have any chance at making noise in the playoffs.
we will not clinch anything with just the NYG victory. think we have to win against Washington in 2 weeks and hope that Washington beats the Eagles next Sunday. think we need them to play at least the next 2 weeks just to lock up the playoffs

Dak_&_Zeke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's beat the Giants and then give everyone 3 weeks off. Pollard, Zeke, Dak all need to get right if we have any chance at making noise in the playoffs.
Once we clinch the division then yes. But once week 18 comes around and we have a real shot on that #1 seed then we should shoot for it imo. I think we have a couple more weeks till we clinch a playoff spot.

That’s what happens when you don’t take care of business against inferior opponents like Denver or Las Vegas.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well if you were a professional football player and you refused to follow that rule at the time it was in force you would have gotten suspended too
The problem is Gregory smoked weed right before the Combine. Due to this he was tested regularly and randomly after that.. A lot of NFL players smoked weed ,but were smart about it. The ones that got away with it certainly did not smoke it during the combine. Too be honest it was a dumb rule,but Gregory did it to himself. He should have stayed off weed.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once we clinch the division then yes. But once week 18 comes around and we have a real shot on that #1 seed then we should shoot for it imo. I think we have a couple more weeks till we clinch a playoff spot.

That’s what happens when you don’t take care of business against inferior opponents like Denver or Las Vegas.
At least i am not alone. I never thought either the Raiders or Broncos were that great. Especially the Broncos. It was a disgrace the way they lost to the Broncos

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least i am not alone. I never thought either the Raiders or Broncos were that great. Especially the Broncos. It was a disgrace the way they lost to the Broncos
I don't know... that damn Raiders game still pisses me off. That team is utter shit and has been for around 6 weeks... except for one damn game.

Dak_&_Zeke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know... that damn Raiders game still pisses me off. That team is utter shit and has been for around 6 weeks... except for one damn game.
Denver was a HUGE red flag but thanksgiving was inexcusable. Despite the refs, the fact that the Raiders were struggling to score 20+ for weeks even with Waller and were able to drop damn near 40 like they were the greatest show on turf was disgusting.

Shit like that is why I’m not sold on this team.