• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys @ Redskins

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crazy NFL season. I mean did anyone really believe the Pats would be leading the AFC right now. Who would have ever thought the Cowboys and Chiefs defenses would be getting more attention than their offenses. The Rams look like an All Pro team on paper and lost 3 in a row. The Bills, many of the experts pick to rep the AFC in this years Super Bowl, may not even make the playoffs. Then you have the champs- TB. They got beat by that same team we dominated yesterday. Dominated I said - if Im a WFT fan thats exactly what i would have felt like. All the talking heads today are all over Dak. Let them talk. Dak will be fine.

Dak_&_Zeke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crazy NFL season. I mean did anyone really believe the Pats would be leading the AFC right now. Who would have ever thought the Cowboys and Chiefs defenses would be getting more attention than their offenses. The Rams look like an All Pro team on paper and lost 3 in a row. The Bills, many of the experts pick to rep the AFC in this years Super Bowl, may not even make the playoffs. Then you have the champs- TB. They got beat by that same team we dominated yesterday. Dominated I said - if Im a WFT fan thats exactly what i would have felt like. All the talking heads today are all over Dak. Let them talk. Dak will be fine.
I hope so cause it sucks seeing Dak struggle like this man, I’ve been a big defender since year one.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denver was a HUGE red flag but thanksgiving was inexcusable. Despite the refs, the fact that the Raiders were struggling to score 20+ for weeks even with Waller and were able to drop damn near 40 like they were the greatest show on turf was disgusting.

Shit like that is why I’m not sold on this team.
The Cowboys are two teams in one. The healthy and unhealthy. I'm sold on the healthy one. We have all been disapointed but they have been hit extremly hard with injuries. They are getting players back that will make them the healthy team again and I am sold on them.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm betting on Dak getting better. Talk radio went on all day about injuries. I don't buy it. The guy is playing bad, decisions with the football, and holding the ball to long. This league is all about hitting the playoffs in stride and that time is coming. Plenty of time to right the ship.

NOW THE DEFENSE....if this relentless pass rush becomes the norm, that shit sells no matter the opponent.

I think the bye is lost, but two home playoff games is very much in play

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember wondering if Parsons could be DROY. He has had that award locked up for a few weeks or longer. Now I am wondering if he can be DPOY. I got a feeling he could win that award.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The good thing about this team is that we finnally have a defense. Been waiting forever!!

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Pollard and Deke are both healthy again that will be the time we see Dak back on track. He was great picking teams apart when the running game was there. Just a thought anyway.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm thankful Covid isn't running wild through this team like it is in DC.
Considering thier outbreak started almost as soon as we left there is I'm a little surprised it's not here too.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm betting on Dak getting better. Talk radio went on all day about injuries. I don't buy it. The guy is playing bad, decisions with the football, and holding the ball to long. This league is all about hitting the playoffs in stride and that time is coming. Plenty of time to right the ship.

NOW THE DEFENSE....if this relentless pass rush becomes the norm, that shit sells no matter the opponent.

I think the bye is lost, but two home playoff games is very much in play

My man Kearse. What an addition he has been. I think he leads the team in tackles.
I like how Kearse plays. He gives 100% which is probably 50% more than Woods did.