• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys look good tonight

bigdaddytorr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our defense sucks... we need to stick with the strategy of playing a TOP dominated game so our defense isn't on the field.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our defense sucks... we need to stick with the strategy of playing a TOP dominated game so our defense isn't on the field.

100% correct. I wish they could lock that defense in the locker room. Air might stop a team better then them.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a nice hit my church on marshall. Although not intentional it was nice to see him not out there. I hope too see more of brent as he will be good against the run. It really sucks that patmon is injured. He can make plays on the ball. We need more than scandricks deflecting balls and getting picks. Carr looks like a scrub

Otis B. Driftwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

In order to do that, we MUST impose our will on the Iggles. That means the offensive line had better mean what they said about "that wasn't us out there" after the game on Thanksgiving.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a nice hit my church on marshall. Although not intentional it was nice to see him not out there. I hope too see more of brent as he will be good against the run. It really sucks that patmon is injured. He can make plays on the ball. We need more than scandricks deflecting balls and getting picks. Carr looks like a scrub

Not it wasn't a nice hit. It was an unfortunate accident where someone went to the hospital and is still there

Brandon Marshall remains hospitalized with lung injury

Posted by Michael David Smith on December 5, 2014, 2:42 PM EST
brandonmarshall.jpeg
AP A hit that Bears receiver Brandon Marshall took on Thursday night still has him hospitalized on Friday afternoon.
The Bears announced that Marshall remains hospitalized because of a lung injury. Marshall also has two broken ribs.
Marshall made a great catch on fourth-and-7 to extend the Bears’ first scoring drive, but he paid a serious price for it when he took a knee to the back from Dallas defensive back Barry Church. Marshall was in obvious pain and was taken by ambulance from Soldier Field to a Chicago hospital.
Bears coach Marc Trestman said he went to visit Marshall in the hospital after Thursday night’s game and he “was in very good spirits.”
The Bears say Marshall will definitely miss next week’s game against the Saints but that it is not yet known whether he will be able to return at all this season. Realistically, it’s hard to see why a player who suffered such a serious injury would return to the field in the next few weeks, especially when the Bears are effectively out of the playoff race and have nothing to play for. Marshall and the Bears should think of his long-term health and put his season to an end.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In order to do that, we MUST impose our will on the Iggles. That means the offensive line had better mean what they said about "that wasn't us out there" after the game on Thanksgiving.

the league better rethink having a team play Sunday night followed by a Thursday afternoon game. I think I read the team didn't get back to Dallas until early Monday morning. That's a ridiculous turnaround time for football.