• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys last 6 games

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still can't shake the feeling that the Seahawks won't make the playoffs. But those two games against the Cardinals will tell the tale. As far as the Niners go... I wouldn't mind crossing paths again.

I still think the Iggles can make it last night not withstanding. But Sanchez is going to need to be "managed"... and their secondary had better get their act together.

Bottom line - if the Cowboys can win their home games (that may be asking a lot...) they will be fine.

They had better make the playoffs, because there are 8-10 Seahawks posters who will be leaving the board in shame if they don't. I called them not making the playoffs this season, and I think they are in a bigger bind next year. They will likely lose MLynch, who is without question their best player on offense. They are about to have to jack RWilson's salary from 6 figures to 8 figures, which means they will be losing more of their depth players as a result. Wilson has played well on a stacked team, but if they lose Lynch, Wilson will ''regress'' big time next season. Their division is brutal. They have a lot of good young players, but the NFL system of FA, salary cap and reverse finish drafting brings all teams back to the pack....see the 90's Cowboys....

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys should have beaten the Skins, no matter who was the QB ...

True, but we did lose our starting QB to a back injury early in the 3rd quarter. He didn't come back till the last drive in the 4th, and should have stayed out. I still think if RGIII played, it wouldn't have been a should have game.

Otis B. Driftwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a huge murray fan, but damn get down and protect the damn ball in the red zone. Time for this defense to cheapshot the qb low like other teams do to romo

Seriously dude... this is bad karma. Never want to wish harm on other players or have our players resort to that shit. The game is tough enough as it is for these guys.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously dude... this is bad karma. Never want to wish harm on other players or have our players resort to that shit. The game is tough enough as it is for these guys.

Just let Eli be Eli..and the Cowboys will be fine Sunday night.

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agreed and I don't want my team to win because the best players were out for the opposing team. I want them to win because they were the better team. I will take winning with class anyday.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Philly got exposed today. I think we thump them in Dallas.

Phillys secondary got exposed week 1 vs. the Jaguars. The Eagles aren't contenders but Dallas has lost two of their last three. I can't say that Dallas wins this game because of how bad Philly looked in one game. However, I do believe the edge goes to Dallas because of the big advantage at QB.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny a fool who thought the draft sucked and couldn't get over botching about it, then got on the Dallas is a 6 win team train now says Dallas thumps a team who is at least equal and very well could sweep Dallas.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny a fool who thought the draft sucked and couldn't get over botching about it, then got on the Dallas is a 6 win team train now says Dallas thumps a team who is at least equal and very well could sweep Dallas.

:pound: Like clockwork

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Onward through the fog :nod:

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Onward through the fog :nod:

Onward to Chicago.

Brandon Marshall told Dallas reporters on a conference call that Bennett is the NFL’s best tight end, and the Cowboys were foolish to let him leave. “I don’t know why you guys let this boy go,” Marshall said. “He’s the best tight end in the league. Y’all been watching him? Freaking maniac. Nobody can tackle him.”

Freakin' hilarious!!:pound:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Onward to Chicago.

Brandon Marshall told Dallas reporters on a conference call that Bennett is the NFL’s best tight end, and the Cowboys were foolish to let him leave. “I don’t know why you guys let this boy go,” Marshall said. “He’s the best tight end in the league. Y’all been watching him? Freaking maniac. Nobody can tackle him.”

He's made all the difference for the Bears return to Glory this season......:L

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's made all the difference for the Bears return to Glory this season......:L

65 receptions and 5 TD's is not that fantastic. :laugh3:

and it's not like they have been in most of their games so most catches/TD's have probably come in garbage time.

Otis B. Driftwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Onward to Chicago.

I got a chuckle out of that this morning. Also got a chuckle out of the implication that Marty B wasn't taken seriously by Garrett. Reality is that the kid needed to grow up. Moving on was the best thing for him to do that. Happy for him... he genuinely seems like a good dude.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got a chuckle out of that this morning. Also got a chuckle out of the implication that Marty B wasn't taken seriously by Garrett. Reality is that the kid needed to grow up. Moving on was the best thing for him to do that. Happy for him... he genuinely seems like a good dude.

how could anyone take that clown seriously when he was here?

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I guess Brandon Marshall doesn't watch much football outside of the games he plays in. I guess he hasn't ever heard of Gronkoski, Thomas, Witten, or Graham. I would take any of those 4 over Marty B. Hell I would even take Coby Fleener over him any day of the week and twice on Sunday. What an idiot.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time for Brent to earn his opportunity.