• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys-Giants

Duane1952

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game by Dak. Defense better not play like this in the playoffs.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I wrong to say Amari is not getting the ball enough?
yes.
Beginning they got him the ball. Defenses shift because of him. Spread the ball around. He gets his catches. Not like he is ignored. he gets 1st downs. Once the shift again, then he will get more catches.
We dont need another Dez where it is just forced to him.

Good Qbs will spread the wealth.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s just the Giants even though the offense generally plays bad against NY and have only looked good against them when Zeke didn’t play.
Dak won the type of game I have been waiting for. He carried the team today. The offense won a game when defense played poorly. The defense has to play much better next week. They look the defense we had with Romo, giving up points before half, and scores after we score.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing about that game that defies logic to me...

Giants have the ball at midfield (dumb, dumb penalty, Woods)... with a minute and 2 time outs... and they absolutely ignore their most potent weapon (Barkley) when they only needed 20 yards for a reasonable FG try. As much as we complain about our coaching, that was pretty damn dumb on Shurmer’s part.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Giants have the ball at midfield (dumb, dumb penalty, Woods)... with a minute and 2 time outs... and they absolutely ignore their most potent weapon (Barkley) when they only needed 20 yards for a reasonable FG try. As much as we complain about our coaching, that was pretty damn dumb on Shurmer’s part.
true & their kicker has been doing a good job too.
We didnt know how to tackle Barkley either. He could have gotten 20 yards on the ground with 2 timeouts.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fantastic game by Dak. Much like some of his earlier good games, he still left 4-5 big plays on the table. If he can get that cleaned up in a year or two(no reason he can't, just footwork and reads), he will be a top of the food chain QB. If he can follow up this performance with something similar next week, he will be making himself a whole lot of money

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Less holding penalties, more explosive plays, greater QB play. That’s what happens when you fully utilize your weapons instead of force feeding Zeke the ball against 8 man fronts. The Cowboys offense would be much better and it would be much better for Zeke health if Zeke was in a supporting role instead of the feature role. Like how the Rams use Gurley.
I believe next week is a make or break week for Linehan. It's likely a good Seattle defense coming in, I think if the Cowboys run the ball, use play action out of big formations, run out of spread formations, they should be hard to stop. Martin, Zeke and TSmith should be ready, the WR's and TE's are playing at a high level and Dak just played the best game of his career. No excuses next week

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game by Dak. Defense better not play like this in the playoffs.
We rested some DLine guys this week, on the TD drive late, LVE and Lee were out the whole series, the D will be fine. This team should beat anyone who comes in next week IF the coaches have them ready to play

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Freekin Minnisota :L

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We rested some DLine guys this week, on the TD drive late, LVE and Lee were out the whole series, the D will be fine. This team should beat anyone who comes in next week IF the coaches have them ready to play
What happened to Su'a Filo today? I was at the game and just saw he left the game after being down. No replay, news, etc. I thought the line was easily at it's best this year with him in there

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. What a game. I don’t think anyone was hurt enough to be out next week. I saw Sua standing on the sidelines,looking like he could go back in if needed. I never heard for sure though. Being a Dallas fan for 40 years, I have seen so many great catches- but the one Bease made today has to be top 5. Just amazing. A little worried about the Defense right now. Hats off to the Giants. They played their asses off today. They didn’t roll over for anything. Dak was awesome with 387 yards and 4 TDS. It’s been a fun year fans, definitely the last 2 months.

Glad you got to see a great game Jarntt.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What happened to Su'a Filo today? I was at the game and just saw he left the game after being down. No replay, news, etc. I thought the line was easily at it's best this year with him in there
He could have came back in, just dinged

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He got rolled back over a gnats player

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I wrong to say Amari is not getting the ball enough?
Nope, you aren’t wrong. Dak ignored him quite a bit against Tampa last week. This week, Amari just didn’t play that well. You can tell he’s getting a little frustrated in this offense. Need to get him involved early and often this week.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Giants invent ways to lose games now. It’s comical.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Giants invent ways to lose games now. It’s comical.
I loved it. Manning threw two terrible balls on that last drive. Wish he would be the giants QB forever. It's a good thing for us that eli ended up in NY instead of Rivers.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, you aren’t wrong. Dak ignored him quite a bit against Tampa last week. This week, Amari just didn’t play that well. You can tell he’s getting a little frustrated in this offense. Need to get him involved early and often this week.
Amari got targeted quite a bit, but maybe we dont win if he and dak would have connected a few plays before dak hit bease.. if they connect on that the giants have more time on the clock. Amari did have a drop and that fumble,but he still got some first downs. I think Amari being out there has helped guys like gallup,bease and jarwin get open. I think if the cowboys are going to win against Seattle we got to keep throwing lots of balls to jarwin and bease in the red zone.