• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys at Eagles

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Harbaugh if he gets fired.
Harbaugh? For what? Doug isn't getting canned. Harbaugh will get a HC gig somewhere if he gets fired. I want Schwartz gone as soon as possible. This was another game in the loss column under the defense costing us. Now it gets more difficult to win because the competition gets much tougher. I won't even sit through the Saints vs Eagles game in the dome. That is going to be very ugly for us.

djm

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah our defense blows and we won’t run the ball.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team is winning nothing this year. Time to plan for 2019.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a doomed year ... bad coaching, loads of injuries in our 2ndary, OL has gone backwards ... and we have the 2nd hardest schedule left. It's almost better to not even make the playoffs this year and get the better draft picks.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What an ugly fucking night!! I didn’t even have it in me to come post thoughts here after the game. To lose to anyone last night with the seasons success on such a tight margin was not going to sit well. To lose to those guys in that way.....at home....disgusting.

After round one I just can’t see what the Tate trade is going to mean for us. I can understand that he is not fully up to speed at this point....but what’s the point going forward?

The defense seemed to play well enough before the injuries hit.....or maybe Dallas was just being Dallas (chug along and die in the red zone). Injuries can’t be helped per se, and I almost can’t blame the secondary for falling apart after Darby went down....but I cannot fathom how we melted against the run, Zeke or not.

Offense feels almost as fucked in a way. Important parts of Wentz’s game are being held back (I feel like there will be an article this summer how his knee really wasn’t 100% yet, but he is ready now). Having no run game seems to make that stand out more.

I’ve tried to talk myself into things this morning. Two games back, 1-1 in division, two games with Redskins yet. But what’s the fucking point? There are also games in New Orleans and LA. Even if we could somehow come out on top of this division I can’t see us running with anyone. To Rey’s point, there is almost more value in draft position at this point, before Thanksgiving. Fuck!

At least there was a super bowl finally. I always imagined it would make a scenario like this easier to swallow. And it makes it....not easier....just different. The truth is I want to see a SB again and again. Until they prove otherwise (and that’s going to take a while) the big worry is that this group will end up being the “promise unfulfilled overall” team in a decade, kind of like the previous generation Phillies. The dynasty that fired its engine and then sputtered and never lived up. I know that’s way early. But that’s the fear this morning, more so than any fear about this bullshit year.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doug is not getting fired for several years. But, I think we are seeing that he is missing the assistants we lost. I see nothing of the ingenuity we saw on offense last season. Where are the interesting plays?

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harbaugh? For what? Doug isn't getting canned. Harbaugh will get a HC gig somewhere if he gets fired. I want Schwartz gone as soon as possible. This was another game in the loss column under the defense costing us. Now it gets more difficult to win because the competition gets much tougher. I won't even sit through the Saints vs Eagles game in the dome. That is going to be very ugly for us.

I meant Harbaugh to replace Schwartz. I realize that Doug will be here for a long time.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doug is not getting fired for several years. But, I think we are seeing that he is missing the assistants we lost. I see nothing of the ingenuity we saw on offense last season. Where are the interesting plays?

It’s hard to see clearly right now. There are so many things not going well.

But to answer the question at this point....I see interesting plays in Indy. Remains to be seen what Reich brought to the offense that is gone and in Indy now. Too soon.

Also too soon to see what Grohl and other new guys do or don’t bring. Peterson went through a 7-9 season with Reich and others before it all gelling. Maybe that’s this year and next year will work better. It all remains to be seen.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I meant Harbaugh to replace Schwartz. I realize that Doug will be here for a long time.

I think the point was that Harbaugh isn’t going to a Coordinator position (nor do I personally think he is anywhere near our in Baltimore). He has a heck of a rapport as a good HC and a SB win. I can’t see him being our new DC.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was there. I think the WRs are even more open in person.

What a dreadful performance.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a doomed year ... bad coaching, loads of injuries in our 2ndary, OL has gone backwards ... and we have the 2nd hardest schedule left. It's almost better to not even make the playoffs this year and get the better draft picks.
The offensive line just gets pushed back on every single play. Truly offensive.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the part that will bother me about this team this season, they will go on this winning streak but to come up short and miss the playoffs and not clinch the division. This team will come out of no where to pull a win out of their ass vs the Rams or somebody they have no business beating. And we will all be on here bitching about why they couldn't do this earlier? Truly frustrating team to watch. I guarantee that is the way it will happen. In doing so, we move further back in the draft by winning meaningless games.

Northern Eagle

Hangin' With The Homeboys
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deflating loss. Defensive plan was terrible, Schwartz dialed up that sticks defense before the half, it didn't work, and it led to a touchdown. I'm so tired of seeing that shit.

It's evident that Pederson does not have full faith in his running backs, and it's making the offense too predictable. The balance is way off.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deflating loss. Defensive plan was terrible, Schwartz dialed up that sticks defense before the half, it didn't work, and it led to a touchdown. I'm so tired of seeing that shit.

On top of that it rarely works now. It may have early on but it is so easy to beat it is not even funny. All you need is a screen pass and it most cases it is at least a 15 yard gain because you gave the offense an advantage because the offensive lineman can get to the second level uncontested.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of receivers were making catches sitting on the turf. Can't Wentz get it up anymore?

A lot of those throws were actually good throws given where the defense was. He did not have many wide open receivers to throw to.

mannyz

The Real Batman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The cowturd dbacks were all over our receivers. They really had them blanketed on the borderline of Holding and PI.