• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys 2013 record prediction

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gurode made more false starts than any center in history (on any team)
Flo wasn't a far second.

Garrett cut both in his first year as a head coach..... some will say we were better with them. But is either of them even in the league now?... Davis he also cut is stricly a back up goal line guy for San Fran.

I'm just say.... guys we thought were so valuable for us.... aren't even starters or in the league in other places. Maybe Garrett has a better eye on talent than people think

theTonyRomoShow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just think our playcalling is way too predictable and our weapons haven't been properly utilized. More importantly though, there is no accountability on this team. We commit more false starts and take more personal fouls than just about anybody. Too many correctable mistakes that keep showing up for my liking.

Jerry loves having Jason as the HC. In addition to the plus+++++ as mentioned the Cowboys get with JG Jerry has put the play calling (gametime that is) out of JGs hands. So hopefully the clock management and other intangibles will become an advantage not a disadvantage for Dallas

:agree:lets not get hit by any friendly fire Boys :doh:

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I hope I'm not coming off as confronatational because that is not my intent at all. I am really hoping to be proven wrong this season.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFCE Champs, record will not matter....:suds:

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
7-9. Weak offensive line and running game. Change in defensive scheme will likely have it's growing pains. Garrett isn't going to be around much longer. Can't necessarily blame him though, he's undermined and really has very limited authority on this team. And until Jones takes himself out of the equation, the Cowboys will struggle to have success.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have a full concept of the rules yet......

Am I allowed to rip redskin dumbinance into shreds here?

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
eh hopefully If I do this wrong I will get a warning or a weak ban

Our O-line last year was in shambles. We started the season with injured guys that hadn't played together in the offseason due to various injuries.
Our center went down and we had to trade for a 3rd string guy to come in and play for us within days.

As the season went on... and even with our starting center down.... guys learned their roles (as expected withtime) and the Boys were within one game of being in the playoffs and the skins not.

Not saying we have a great or even top notch line.... but even close to healthy this team is world better than a Redskin team that was 1 game better than the Cowboys last year.

Cocky comments come from jealous fans. At our worst in franchise history ( this past decade) we have still dominated the skins.... Care to count the sweeps ?

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Generally the team boards are supposed to be safe havens where rival teams do not shit talk one another. If other team's fans can be respectful and make insightful commentary then they can post. I usually don't go to other team's boards.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
eh hopefully If I do this wrong I will get a warning or a weak ban

Our O-line last year was in shambles. We started the season with injured guys that hadn't played together in the offseason due to various injuries.
Our center went down and we had to trade for a 3rd string guy to come in and play for us within days.

As the season went on... and even with our starting center down.... guys learned their roles (as expected withtime) and the Boys were within one game of being in the playoffs and the skins not.

Not saying we have a great or even top notch line.... but even close to healthy this team is world better than a Redskin team that was 1 game better than the Cowboys last year.

Cocky comments come from jealous fans. At our worst in franchise history ( this past decade) we have still dominated the skins.... Care to count the sweeps ?

All I hear when I read this is an overly defensive Cowboy fan. Nothing I said was cocky, or anywhere near deserving of this response. But maybe you're talking to another Redskin fan.

Redskins had injuries last year too and overcame them to win the division.

Sorry if you can't handle an honest assessment of your team.

Last edited by a moderator:

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Civil on my end.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not defensive.... I'm talking football.... LOL I type blunt.... don't know the nice font.

Living in Va all we get is Redskin football.. followed by Ravens... then Panthers. Thank GOD for the Sunday ticket.

I just see where no one can think any less than 8-8. We pulled that last year with half a team of guys off the street.
And YES the Skins had injuries last year... every team does.
Not to the EXTENT your team spent 10 million in guys off the street not even on a team just to put bodies on a field though.

Common sense at the extent level speaks volumes

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not defensive.... I'm talking football.... LOL I type blunt.... don't know the nice font.

Living in Va all we get is Redskin football.. followed by Ravens... then Panthers. Thank GOD for the Sunday ticket.

I just see where no one can think any less than 8-8. We pulled that last year with half a team of guys off the street.
And YES the Skins had injuries last year... every team does.
Not to the EXTENT your team spent 10 million in guys off the street not even on a team just to put bodies on a field though.

Common sense at the extent level speaks volumes

We were without our two best receiving options for half the year. We lost our best pass rusher in the first game. We lost our best interior pass rusher in the same game. Both of our starting safeties. Difference is we had depth that stepped up in some regards.

Our quarterback was on one leg when we played you guys the second time around.

Will your team be better this year with a healthy team? possibly. As will the Redskins.

But that really has nothing to do with all the other points I made. Regarding a defense that's in transition scheme wise, a meddling owner (which I know one when I see one) and an offensive line that needs work, along with a lack of running game.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you still had backups that knew the system though....

our back ups to our back ups were hurt... hence pulling in guys that were not riding a bench but riding a couch at home.......

shake it anyway you want........ no comparison. And as bad as we were last year... Skins were only ONE game better

Eriko212121

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warpath, go ahead and yap while you can. Health will determine whether the Cowboys, Giants or Skins win the division, just like last year. If all three teams ended the season with the same team they start with, Cowboys are 11-5, Giants 10-6 and Skins 7-9. Skins took advantage of the Cowboys starting guys on D the last couple of months that had as much business starting an NFL game as Me, Twist and TRS. Great Job, but good luck having to count on us losing 6-7 defensive starters again

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excuses. Hopefully you guys don't have injuries this year, because nobody wants to listen to them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team can be 11-5. I feel it is the Cowboys turn to rule the East. Cowboys are improved because Rob Ryans defense is gone and Lee,Durant and Carter will be able to clean up the leftovers after the front 4 is unleashed. Imagine the lanes that will open up for the 3 backers when both Ware and Spencer are allowed to rush every time. Carter is going to be the main blitzer and he is going to create havoc.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excuses. Hopefully you guys don't have injuries this year, because nobody wants to listen to them.

Your opinion is noted. I look forward to taking the gloves off and talk football with a rival fan.

I see that your QB is likely to be an excuse.