• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys 2013 record prediction

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No depth will kill them yet again.

8-8

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Saints had any kind of defense over the years, we wouldn't of been talking about the 49ers, Seahawks, Ravens and packers so much, they might have a good roll going on.

Eriko212121

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10-6, win 1 playoff game, scare a power like SF or GB before bowing out

Eriko212121

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ryan Mallet lol. Touche, When we are about to spend $100 million on a mid 30's QB I think with my head. Season comes around, if they are wearing blue, I pull for them with all Ive got

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not trolling. Due to the lack of cohesiveness on the new defense and the continuous struggles with Romo in crunch time or very important games plus the inability of Garrett to call a great game and the constant meddlesome pressure that Jones puts on his entire team I truly believe the Cowboys will win at best 5 games this year unfortunately for fans of this team. Could be a very long season.

Don't confuse the Cowboys for Washington. We can win more than 5 games in a season.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We were without our two best receiving options for half the year. We lost our best pass rusher in the first game. We lost our best interior pass rusher in the same game. Both of our starting safeties. Difference is we had depth that stepped up in some regards.

Our quarterback was on one leg when we played you guys the second time around.

Will your team be better this year with a healthy team? possibly. As will the Redskins.

But that really has nothing to do with all the other points I made. Regarding a defense that's in transition scheme wise, a meddling owner (which I know one when I see one) and an offensive line that needs work, along with a lack of running game.

LOL, Washington had no depth. They just played teams who were even more depleted than them down the stretch. Stop acting like your team overcame so much when you played a Cowboys team without a front 7, and both starting WRs missed the last 8 mins of the game in the finale. Had the Redskins lost London Fletcher like the Cowboys lost Lee, they would have been a complete joke on defense. The moment Washington played a fairly healthy team, they got exposed even after being up 14-0.

I guess you think Orakpo and scrubs compare to the Cowboys losing almost every key player imaginable aside from Romo. Witten and Ware both were at 75% or below all season long. And we can't forget Dez broke his finger in addition to missing the last 8 mins of the game against Washington.

Last edited by a moderator:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, Washington had no depth. They just played teams who were even more depleted than them down the stretch. Stop acting like your team overcame so much when you played a Cowboys team without a front 7, and both starting WRs missed the last 8 mins of the game in the finale. Had the Redskins lost London Fletcher like the Cowboys lost Lee, they would have been a complete joke on defense. The moment Washington played a fairly healthy team, they got exposed even after being up 14-0.

tell um earl.....

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excuses. Hopefully you guys don't have injuries this year, because nobody wants to listen to them.

You say excuses when at every turn you bring up the fact that RG3 played on leg in the finale. If we can't make injury excuses, then please don't bring up how healthy RG3 was in the finale. I notice how you never bring up that Ware was arguably even in worse shape than RG3 in the finale. Not to mention no Jay Ratliff, no Bruce Carter, no Sean Lee, Spencer playing hurt, Dez missing almost the entire 4th quarter, and Miles Austin missing essentially the entire game. And even the Cowboys back ups on defense were hurt. Can't forget that Murray missed the first game against Washington and five others he missed. Had Washington lost that many key players throughout the course of the season, no way they would have won he division. I can't imagine how Washington would have fared had they lost Alfred Morris or London Fletcher for any extended period of time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In reality, there is no reason 2 teams from the NFC East shouldn't get into the playoffs. The NFC South doesn't do a whole lot for me, I think the North is fairly overrated, Seattle and SF should be solid. Injuries can happen, weird flukey things can happen, who knows but the Cowboys absolutely have a very real shot of winning the division or qualifying for the Wild Card.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In reality, there is no reason 2 teams from the NFC East shouldn't get into the playoffs. The NFC South doesn't do a whole lot for me, I think the North is fairly overrated, Seattle and SF should be solid. Injuries can happen, weird flukey things can happen, who knows but the Cowboys absolutely have a very real shot of winning the division or qualifying for the Wild Card.

hard to say but right now the east looks like 10 wins will take the division and that doesn't hold well for a wild card team unless there ARE TWO WITH 10 WINS and that's no sure deal even then

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
11-7 would imply the Boyz would win a wildcard playoff game or have a bye & lose in the second round

11-5 not 11-7 my brain sometimes is in neutral and that was one of those days :doh:

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
11-5 not 11-7 my brain sometimes is in neutral and that was one of those days :doh:

It's all gravy, I thought you just may have predicted all the way until the playoffs..... Which would not have been a bad predicts, I bet lil red would take that :yahoo:

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10-6 and 2 playoff wins

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excuses. Hopefully you guys don't have injuries this year, because nobody wants to listen to them.
Cowboys walk away with the division this year, go 12 - 4, and make it to the NFC Championship game.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Cowboys go 10-6, win the division, lose to Seattle in the NFC Championship. Excuses are like assholes, but going 8-8 with the crazy amount of injuries to their defense was quite an accomplishment. I think it's pretty easy to find a game or two they could have swung with a more even deck. The Cowboys lack depth on defense and on the OL, but they have some great players. DWare is going to be the league defensive MVP IMO, and Lee, Carter, Hatcher and Claiborne all make the Pro Bowl. On offense, I think Callahan will get the run percentages closer to 50%, Romo will benifit from play action and being sacked less, and the offense will be more about ball control than hurry up. The plan works great until we get to Seattle, who proved last season they are a tough matchup for the Cowboys