• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboy/Falcons

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I couldn't even get through page one of this thread. We aren't a great team. But, we have 5 wins and 3 of them because of late 4th Qtr drives that Dak orchestrated to win the game. We have a loss to Hou in spite of Dak leading us to late score to tie. A loss to Wash in spite of Dak leading us to a last second FG attempt that was missed. He's not great and he needs to be better, but he is way better than many give him credit for. We are in the drivers seat for the division and a win this week would really put us in a good spot. Stop bitching about every little thing.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I couldn't even get through page one of this thread. We aren't a great team. But, we have 5 wins and 3 of them because of late 4th Qtr drives that Dak orchestrated to win the game. We have a loss to Hou in spite of Dak leading us to late score to tie. A loss to Wash in spite of Dak leading us to a last second FG attempt that was missed. He's not great and he needs to be better, but he is way better than many give him credit for. We are in the drivers seat for the division and a win this week would really put us in a good spot. Stop bitching about every little thing.
I'd say the Skins are in the driver's seat as they have the lead right now. If Washington wins this week I'd say Dallas is done.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It never crossed my mind that we would win both of the last two games. I thought they would be our two toughest games before the season started. They were tough , but we prevailed. That’s how crazy this league is. Both of them are now 4-6. So now we have Washington coming in on a short week with a back up QB. Looks like a slam dunk , right ? Ha. We will get their best shot. I just hope we give them ours.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We expected to much from Coop when he first came in. After enough time to become comfortable with our offense I have noticed how he is taking pressure off Dak. More passes to different receivers and backs and the running game is really looking good so it should be a positive that we will see the team we thought we would see from here on. Not saying we will win it all but do think we will win the division and perhaps more. P.S. Coop can't help the kicking game. Cross your fingers.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say the Skins are in the driver's seat as they have the lead right now. If Washington wins this week I'd say Dallas is done.
You think Washington has a better chance to win the division right now? IMO We are in the drivers seat as in we control our own destiny and are in the best shape as we sit here today of the division teams. We are ahead of the Eagles right now and didn't just lose our QB for the year with a decimated OL. I think our chances of winning the division are less than 50% of course, but still a little higher than anyone else's. If we don't win this week everything changes, but clearly we should win this week if we are in any way at all deserving to win the division. If we don't win this week it clearly puts Washington in the drivers seat and I would say kind of knocks us out. If we can't beat Washington at home after losing their QB we don't deserve to win the division. Actually, you can already say we don't deserve to win the division, but neither does anyone else

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think Washington has a better chance to win the division right now? IMO We are in the drivers seat as in we control our own destiny and are in the best shape as we sit here today of the division teams. We are ahead of the Eagles right now and didn't just lose our QB for the year with a decimated OL. I think our chances of winning the division are less than 50% of course, but still a little higher than anyone else's. If we don't win this week everything changes, but clearly we should win this week if we are in any way at all deserving to win the division. If we don't win this week it clearly puts Washington in the drivers seat and I would say kind of knocks us out. If we can't beat Washington at home after losing their QB we don't deserve to win the division. Actually, you can already say we don't deserve to win the division, but neither does anyone else
If Washington wins Thursday it's over for Dallas. I'm not so sure the Skins didn't get better with the Smith injury.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Washington wins Thursday it's over for Dallas. I'm not so sure the Skins didn't get better with the Smith injury.
May be but we have gotten better too.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

These %’s. How they figure some of this stuff up blows my mind. They were talking about Chicago last night with a win. They rattled off some numbers. There are 6 games left. I wonder what the % chance was that we would win not one but both of the last 2. This isn’t the 90s NFL anymore. This stuff changes a lot from week to week. The most under the radar team all year IMO has been the Colts. Anyone seen Lucks stats for the yr. They are MVPish and nobody has said a word. I have had that game penciled in as a W all year.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't know who is bitching about every little thing. All I see is criticism warranted and credit given when credit is due. I am happy with the win.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great win yesterday. Cowboys still need to find a way to win on thanksgiving. This game concerns me because under garrett the team seems to play down to the oppostion. We have seen many times where the backup QB shreds our defense and looks like brady. It is a must win.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These %’s. How they figure some of this stuff up blows my mind. They were talking about Chicago last night with a win. They rattled off some numbers. There are 6 games left. I wonder what the % chance was that we would win not one but both of the last 2. This isn’t the 90s NFL anymore. This stuff changes a lot from week to week. The most under the radar team all year IMO has been the Colts. Anyone seen Lucks stats for the yr. They are MVPish and nobody has said a word. I have had that game penciled in as a W all year.
having zeke and running him will help keep qbs like luck and brees on the sidelines. We can't get in a shoot out and expect to outscore either of those two teams with the current state of the offense.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How bout them Eagles!!!! 48-7 :lol::lol::lol::lol:
This did not surprise me at all. Our receivers were getting open all game against the Eagles and I figured brees would carve up that defense.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
having zeke and running him will help keep qbs like luck and brees on the sidelines. We can't get in a shoot out and expect to outscore either of those two teams with the current state of the offense.
Will be necessary to convert 3rd downs and control the clock if we get that far. The defense has been playing well but Brees will require them to be even better.