• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

couple things about last night

The2000cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
1. I think taormina has made me a believer about his future with this team.. i feel his offensive ability and awareness is already better than greene's who was our number 1 offensive defenseman coming into the season.. i got him on my fantasy team a week or two ago and i dont think he's gonna make me regret that.. the way he plays on the defensive part isn't too bad at all for a smaller type of defenseman

2.I've seen praise about elias josefson and kovalchuk's line. And i've loved the zzz line last year and continue to.. but i have to say i actually liked the arnott langenbrunner and pelley line.. i didnt really know about the chem from this line starting out.. but with a hard shot/big body from arnott.. and langenbrunner (who i wasn't a huge fan of coming into the season) with a hard shot as well plus i must say i think he has a good set of eyes for the ice with his passing.. and my gosh what a positive surprise pelley has been with the 110% he seems to give every second he's out there

3.Defense as a whole i thought played really well other than 1 or 2 bad plays.. which is really good to see.. OMG ain't too shabby.

4.Brodeur did make some good saves today.. and good to see after the shaky games he has had..

those were some positives now just a couple of sort of negative things.

1. i know i've seen praises for josefson.. but i think sure there are some good things and i do think the ability is probably there but awareness wise he needs work altho that comes with games and confidence under his belt.

2. i think it sucks to have clarkson buried in the 4th line.. i was expecting a break-out season for him this year with a career high in goals.. but there seems to be couple things just not there yet (i know its early and to be honest i dont know if my assesment is fair on this since i do miss some of games cuz of my busy schedule at night.. but i don't know i just expected better for him this year)

skrillex26

Keep It On Ice
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Personally, i think Clarkson is overrated. For me, 4th line, 3rd line is exactly where he should be. On this team that is anyway.

The2000cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
oh yeah def. no room for him on the top two lines no doubt.. but i thought at least 3rd liner.. and from what i see the fact that pelley is doing better than him.. i dont know just didn't expect that.