• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Countdown to opening day

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That'll be great, man. Appreciate the reply.

Awesome. Thanks, dude.

*I would like to help out, fellas...but that stuff is above my pay grade.

:dhd:

Btw: No need to rush this. It'll be fine if we miss the 1st few days or the 1st week or so...and we still have to put out the invite tags to get those interested in joining the pool.

Hopefully it happens.

:suds:
Sorry fellas, but I'm in line for a promotion that I would love to get for the pay grade bump (It's a huge bump. over 200%), but on the fence on the time commitment.

Doing what I need to date to keep my hat in the ring, but it's been tough sledging so far with all the balls I have up in the air.

I'll do what I can....

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry fellas, but I'm in line for a promotion that I would love to get for the pay grade bump, but on the fence on the time commitment. Doing what I need to date to keep my hat in the ring, but it's been tough sledging so far with all the balls I have up in the air.

I'll do what I can....

All good, dude. No worries. Just do you, and take care of your priorities first.
This stuff is secondary, and just for fun & novelty.
Right now we're doing it the old way without the site's generated pool.

So far go good. Maybe we can shift over to the actual pickems pool for the 2nd half of the season during the all star break?

Knowing that it's gotta be nerve racking and time consuming to do these, but if/when you do however find the time, by all means, let's go back to how it was done the last few years.

That being said..good luck with that promotion etc.
Hope you get it.

:suds: