• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Could be my last week on the Hoop

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scheduled for eye surgery on my right eye next Monday, already had surgery on my left eye in September. Surgery is called a trabeculectomy and its for my glaucoma. SInce I had the left eye done the pressure is way down but my eye reacted poorly vision wise and Ive lost almost 80% of the vision in the eye. Doctors say its pretty rare for that to happen but it is more likely to happen again since its happened to me once already so if the right eye reacts the same way I will pretty much be legally blind. So if that happens I probably wont be posting too much since I wont be able to see the damn keyboard or screen. LOL. So if this is my last week here lets try to make it interesting and worthwhile alright gentlemen??

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scheduled for eye surgery on my right eye next Monday, already had surgery on my left eye in September. Surgery is called a trabeculectomy and its for my glaucoma. SInce I had the left eye done the pressure is way down but my eye reacted poorly vision wise and Ive lost almost 80% of the vision in the eye. Doctors say its pretty rare for that to happen but it is more likely to happen again since its happened to me once already so if the right eye reacts the same way I will pretty much be legally blind. So if that happens I probably wont be posting too much since I wont be able to see the damn keyboard or screen. LOL. So if this is my last week here lets try to make it interesting and worthwhile alright gentlemen??

Damn dude I'm sorry to hear that. We'll have to get you some crazy technology that can read my wonderful posts to you and can type what you say so that we can argue about such fun topics as RPI, strength of the middle to bottom of the power conferences, Iowa's length (not in their pants), john0 being the worst, tshirt being the second worst (but with a large gap between him and john0), who the top 16 teams are RIGHT NOW, why Iowa frustrates the hell out of you....

Could you live without such wonderful discussions rmilia????

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn dude I'm sorry to hear that. We'll have to get you some crazy technology that can read my wonderful posts to you and can type what you say so that we can argue about such fun topics as RPI, strength of the middle to bottom of the power conferences, Iowa's length (not in their pants), john0 being the worst, tshirt being the second worst (but with a large gap between him and john0), who the top 16 teams are RIGHT NOW, why Iowa frustrates the hell out of you....

Could you live without such wonderful discussions rmilia????

Hopefully I dont have to find out. LOL

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's hoping the best for you. Any of our negative discussions(if there were any) don't mean much at this point. My thoughts and prayers are for your positive recovery.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That sucks. My vision has been impaired since I was 5 years old and I'm on bifocals now. Understand very well the difficulty in seeing the screen and keyboard.

NDHoosier101

Reigning "Last to post" Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best of luck rmilia, I'm sure modern medicine will save the day.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn. Best of luck rmillia. Hope You'll Be Back In Time For The Tournament.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, let's just hope it doesn't come to that. Modern medicine is pretty amazing, and have you tried pot? Isn't that supposed to help glaucoma? :happy:

Just get yourself a bigger screen, an old person keyboard, and get your ass back here! :suds:

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn. Sorry to hear this. Hope all goes well.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man....good luck with the this. My mother had a similar issue and all went well with the other eye. She has pretty much lost sight in the one eye, but the other is fine. Depth perception was a bitch for her at first, but I think she's past that now.

Hopefully your second round will go better.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FYI, just heard...

Gatorchip doesn't like this.

Loneranger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I hardly know you since I'm so new here. Still I can tell you I'm writing myself a note and will say a prayer for you. I sincerely hope you are able to get thru this with some of your eyesight in tact. Hopefully you get a chance to see a couple more big wins by the Hawkeyes before next week. You can head into surgery on a high note and ready to rally. Good luck to you pal.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're in your corner. :suds: Wishing and expecting the best, my friend.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best of luck and we'll be thinking of you. What a drag to deal with~

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry to hear this, man, but let's pray the reverse is what happens and your right eye surgery is a huge success.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel your pain. I have had chronic Iritis since I was a kid. There were several times that I could barely see when I had attacks because noone knew what is was or how to treat it. Had to take lots of steroids eventually which had its own set of problems.

Hope all works out for you. Technology is getting better too so something could develop on that end too.

Speaking of technology. Look into some text to speach sofware. Maybe there is something that will work on message boards.