• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Corey Lemonier - 3rd Rd Steal

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Aw yes, the Weinke draft :)

I get that the Brady pick itself was one of the best ever but how is the entire class a great one? I'm also curious as to why the 2005 Cowboys is considered great.

Getting a HOF QB outside of the first round in and of itself makes the draft amazing. The rest is just gravy. In other words: one HOF QB is better than 3 probowlers at... say... safety, DL and TE (the Niners' first 3 picks this year).

and the '05 Cowboys' draft isn't one of the greatest of all time IMO, but it's one of the best in the past decade.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
[YOUTUBE]k_IXzU-lnLU[/YOUTUBE]

jlsk.jpg

I just got off the phone with Fangio, and he's sending the wolf. And I just talked to the wolf, and he's sending this guy:

kul.gif

Your turn Lemonier. Kill those Rams!!!

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Just had to bump this thread one last time before the big debut of the Niners' other 10-sack caliber OLB!

This is gonna be a tough matchup tonight (a rookie against Jake Long), but he's done pretty well against #1 overall picks so far (see what he did to Eric Fisher & Alex Smith). :)

GO LEMON! Don't prove to be a lemon.

49ermann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Lemonier is looking good... Small sample size but I like what I see...

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
did Lemonade get reps today?

I didn't see him on the field today.

Tramaine Brock, Corey Lemonier, Michael Wilhoite highlight 49ers defensive depth vs. Rams - Niners Nation

"The 49ers remaining starters did a strong job stepping up to fill the void, but the 49ers also got great work from their reserves. Among others, Corey Lemonier, Michael Wilhoite and Tramaine Brock all stepped up in a big way. We will have some All-22 film in the coming days, but I thought it was worth at least opening up discussion on what we saw Thursday evening.

In the preseason, Lemonier showed his pass rushing skills. Once the season hit, he got some special teams work, but not much else. Once Aldon Smith left for rehab, the 49ers moved Dan Skuta into the starting lineup, but we knew Lemonier was going to get some opportunities. And boy did he take advantage of that opportunity. Lemonier finished Thursday's game with three tackles, two hurries and a QB hit.

Lemonier didn't get any sacks, but he created quite a bit of pressure on Sam Bradford. And pressure was key last night. Bradford's numbers are drastically worse when teams get pressure on him. Give him time in the pocket, and Bradford has the skills to pick apart a defense. However, get him a little flustered, and the defense will win the day. Lemonier was a key part of the pressure Thursday evening."

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they didn't mention the Tip pass. Overall good showing for him.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Best 3-4 OLB in the draft! Time will tell, but I'd take the guy over any other rook playing right now.

xJuicex

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully he replaces Brooks and his contract soon. Nothing against Brooks.