• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Conspiracy Theory #11 Jahan Dotson

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When is a reasonable time to extend McLaurin? If McLaurin is not extended by August, will the commandalorians let Terry walk? Does the organization assume if a 3rd rounder produced at a high level, then Dotson should do just as well, if not better? Can Mclaurin, Dotson and Samuel be the "new" posse or will they only last a season together.
I seek answers, enlighten me guys

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When is a reasonable time to extend McLaurin? If McLaurin is not extended by August, will the commandalorians let Terry walk? Does the organization assume if a 3rd rounder produced at a high level, then Dotson should do just as well, if not better? Can Mclaurin, Dotson and Samuel be the "new" posse or will they only last a season together.
All great questions however, I'm not sure the FO even knows the answers just yet. If there was 1 player requiring an extension right now, its Tmac. Will Rivera do the right thing by him? I think so but only the next few months will tell. "If" Samuel produces this year then maybe we have the start to a new "Posse" or "Smurf" WR group but if Samuel chicken littles this season likely not.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i see tmac going the way of BS and KC if no extension is reached by august . as for sideline samuel he will have to show me what he is about and i am just waiting for his pussy to get hurt again . if healthy and if motivated he can be a good wr , dotson is a rookie who is being hyped by twitter and our fans . i think he is more pro ready then what davis was but who knows what he can handle as a rookie . he needs to catch at least 50 balls for 700 yds for me to take notice

wr is a position that is being developed hard in college and the commies may decide to go cheap and let mac walk and take the comp pick

that might be the new trend

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i see tmac going the way of BS and KC if no extension is reached by august . as for sideline samuel he will have to show me what he is about and i am just waiting for his pussy to get hurt again . if healthy and if motivated he can be a good wr , dotson is a rookie who is being hyped by twitter and our fans . i think he is more pro ready then what davis was but who knows what he can handle as a rookie . he needs to catch at least 50 balls for 700 yds for me to take notice

wr is a position that is being developed hard in college and the commies may decide to go cheap and let mac walk and take the comp pick

IF that is the case why wouldn't they just trade Tmac to the Jets for #10 overall? I think he resigns in Aug.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IF that is the case why wouldn't they just trade Tmac to the Jets for #10 overall? I think he resigns in Aug.
well they could have traded the first 2 i mentioned but they didnt . i hope they extend him but who knows

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well they could have traded the first 2 i mentioned but they didnt . i hope they extend him but who knows

If the Jets offered #10 to us for Tmac and they said no, you would have to think that their is a long term deal coming. TMac will probably get the AJ Brown deal.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sideline samuel hahahahaha
Appreciate the reply

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Jets offered #10 to us for Tmac and they said no, you would have to think that their is a long term deal coming. TMac will probably get the AJ Brown deal.

Is that hypothetical or real?
I did read RR would not listen to trade offers for TMac. From a business standpoint, i take a top ten pick for a 3rd rounder. However as a frustrated fan, that would have been the death stroke.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that hypothetical or real?
I did read RR would not listen to trade offers for TMac. From a business standpoint, i take a top ten pick for a 3rd rounder. However as a frustrated fan, that would have been the death stroke.

hypothetical. Im guessing he signs long term.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no information on us being offered anything for TMAC by anyone

I have seen how this team has dealt with stars and shitty comes to mind

You also forget maybe TMAC doesn’t want to be here with this corrupted organization

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no information on us being offered anything for TMAC by anyone

I have seen how this team has dealt with stars and shitty comes to mind

You also forget maybe TMAC doesn’t want to be here with this corrupted organization

Very possible he doesn't want to be here. IF he connects with Wentz, that would be great. I still think an extension gets done in August.

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IF that is the case why wouldn't they just trade Tmac to the Jets for #10 overall?
I agree. If you there was a thought that the team wasn't going to resign Tmac, then this was the draft to trade him so you could land one of the blue chip WRs.
Sideline samuel hahahahaha
Sideline Samuel, LOL. That's almost as funny as Barkley calling Anthony Davis "Plain Clothes."

I think they drafted this guy b/c they know Samuel isn't likely to shake that injury bug isn't long for the team.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Brown takes a big step forward, that would be great for the team.

If Brown AND Samuels take a big step forward, that would be contending for the nfc east title for the tean.

If Brown, Samuels, AND Dotson take steps forward, then the Commandolaurians (love that nickname, skinemall) shoild be able to go deep into the playoffs.

In other words: any one wr takes a step forward to lessen TM’s double coverages and keep defenses honest is probably worth a win or two more than last year. 2 wrs better I think is worth 3-4 wins more, which will contend for the nfc wast title. 3 wr’s better would be absolute ridiculous with all the speed and combinations they could throw out there.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If Brown AND Samuels take a big step forward, that would be contending for the nfc east title for the tean.

If Brown, Samuels, AND Dotson take steps forward, then the Commandolaurians (love that nickname, skinemall) shoild be able to go deep into the playoffs.

In other words: any one wr takes a step forward to lessen TM’s double coverages and keep defenses honest is probably worth a win or two more than last year. 2 wrs better I think is worth 3-4 wins more, which will contend for the nfc wast title. 3 wr’s better would be absolute ridiculous with all the speed and combinations they could throw out there.

I completely forgot about Brown, smh.
Yep, he shouldn't be written off yet either.
Chill...i may have been the first to use commandalorian here, but i can't take credit for its origin.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I completely forgot about Brown, smh.
Yep, he shouldn't be written off yet either.
Chill...i may have been the first to use commandalorian here, but i can't take credit for its origin.

Either way, the first time I saw it was on one of your posts, abd thus you get the credit.

‘Mandos is certainty a better nickname than the Commies.

Baby Yoda!!!!

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sideline Samuel , Dotson and brown need to catch 40- 50 balls , LT 60 , Mac 70 , the ribs 80 ( combined ) the BU Tes 40 ( combined ) and the rest of the wr Corp 50(combined ) 490 tot passes , that about 1/2 the offensive plays , add 300 rush attempts for 1700 yds ( combined ) . We are looking at 300 or so incomplete or failed plays

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is LT? Nevermind - logan thomas.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Losing McLaurin won't be my Fandom breaking point, but it should be.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Losing TM while not showing progress on the field and sticking with an ineffective wentz - should all these come to pass - would be mine.

I’d switch to the Ravens, in the same manner as I root for the Nationals when the O’s suck (this year, no relief there).

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my fandom breaking point is if snyder is still owning this team in 3 yrs .

the name redskins erased his ownership crap because the redskins were my passion and the name overrode his dickness . his cowardice , corruption and immorality and that passion ,devotion doesnt not transfer as overriding when it comes to the expansion commanders for me

within a decade the redskins will be a blur and their legacy forgotten and i hold snyder responsible for that .

i hold wright , RR and mathew responsible for this idiotic name and they will be gone in 5 yrs but we will be stuck with the dicked up name and the lies of taking what the fans wanted into consideration