• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Conspiracy Theory #11 Jahan Dotson

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Losing TM while not showing progress on the field and sticking with an ineffective wentz - should all these come to pass - would be mine.

I’d switch to the Ravens, in the same manner as I root for the Nationals when the O’s suck (this year, no relief there).
I could never switch, but they would be more like the Nats for me. A casual fan. The Lerners are just as bad as Snyder. Soto is gonna be on the block soon.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could never switch, but they would be more like the Nats for me. A casual fan. The Lerners are just as bad as Snyder. Soto is gonna be on the block soon.

Wow, i respectfully disagree that the lerners "are just as bad as Synder"
They progress, then regress, acquire talent to market, make great decisions then idiotic ones. Lerner has even inquired about selling the team!!!
Snyder, IMO just plain ol sucks, and has destroyed our childhood team.
I would say deadskins are in the same category as lions, browns, jax.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rizzo makes great decisions and Lerner was dragged kicking and screaming to give Rizzo his money. I can't wait for them to sell the team. Cheap MFs.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, i respectfully disagree that the lerners "are just as bad as Synder"
They progress, then regress, acquire talent to market, make great decisions then idiotic ones. Lerner has even inquired about selling the team!!!
Snyder, IMO just plain ol sucks, and has destroyed our childhood team.
I would say deadskins are in the same category as lions, browns, jax.
As bad as Snyder may have been a little hyperbolic. Lol

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Report: Commanders budgeted for Terry McLaurin extension during free agency

Bryan Manning
May 18, 2022 4:27 pm ET

ADVERTISEMENT

We are approaching June, and the Washington Commanders still haven’t reached a long-term agreement with star wide receiver Terry McLaurin.

According to Jeremy Fowler of ESPN, the Commanders were quiet in free agency as they were budgeting for a McLaurin extension.

I’m told Washington spent mildly in free agency in part because it has budgeted for re-signing McLaurin. The Commanders see him as a true cornerstone and team leader. The money must validate that, and the ballooning receiver market — with $20 million per year serving as a mere entrance fee into the club — looms large here.

Through three seasons, McLaurin has averaged 1,030 yards annually despite playing with nine different quarterbacks, none of whom were long-term solutions at the position. That feat alone is worth serious coin.

This is why everyone should relax. Most Washington fans have a hard time relaxing regarding the franchise retaining its stars. However, this one is different. The Commanders know what they have in McLaurin — on and off the field.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Report: Commanders budgeted for Terry McLaurin extension during free agency
Bryan Manning
May 18, 2022 4:27 pm ET

ADVERTISEMENT

We are approaching June, and the Washington Commanders still haven’t reached a long-term agreement with star wide receiver Terry McLaurin.

According to Jeremy Fowler of ESPN, the Commanders were quiet in free agency as they were budgeting for a McLaurin extension.

I’m told Washington spent mildly in free agency in part because it has budgeted for re-signing McLaurin. The Commanders see him as a true cornerstone and team leader. The money must validate that, and the ballooning receiver market — with $20 million per year serving as a mere entrance fee into the club — looms large here.

Through three seasons, McLaurin has averaged 1,030 yards annually despite playing with nine different quarterbacks, none of whom were long-term solutions at the position. That feat alone is worth serious coin.

This is why everyone should relax. Most Washington fans have a hard time relaxing regarding the franchise retaining its stars. However, this one is different. The Commanders know what they have in McLaurin — on and off the field.

Uh huh. Does the phrase “shit or get off the pot,” mean anything to you, motherfuckers?

Get this done THIS OFFSEASON.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh huh. Does the phrase “shit or get off the pot,” mean anything to you, motherfuckers?

Get this done THIS OFFSEASON.
i think june the 1st is the issue because of cap space

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think june the 1st is the issue because of cap space
Or, for those who aren't ready to accept it... No real confidence in Carson Wince!!

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. If you there was a thought that the team wasn't going to resign Tmac, then this was the draft to trade him so you could land one of the blue chip WRs.

Sideline Samuel, LOL. That's almost as funny as Barkley calling Anthony Davis "Plain Clothes."

I think they drafted this guy b/c they know Samuel isn't likely to shake that injury bug isn't long for the team.
While Samuel certainly has an injury history. Signing him to a 34.5 million 3 year contract that included 21.5 million guaranteed upon signing that contract. Doesn't seem like the most sound business investment if the Skins are already setting up his release. So its very possible you're on point as the Skins have been known to make an unsound investment or two in the Snyder Era.