• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Congratulations, Cardinals Fans

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's big of you guys, :clap:
The Three Amigos...cashing in at the half way point.

sting, shaggy and scooby too

LOL....duely noted!

Shaggy

Administrator
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell no. Not cashing it in. Just disappointed, not jumping ship. Even if they go 0-8 the rest of the season, I will still be watching every game.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's big of you guys, :clap:
The Three Amigos...cashing in at the half way point.

sting, shaggy and scooby too

LOL....duely e ynoted!

Who said cashing in? Reread all three posts, comprehend, try and be objective and realize you are wrong.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sure....we all love our teams regardless, football fans everywhere understand that.

You three had a field day pronouncing to all on the hoop how this year was the Cards season.
Super bowl champs and all.

NOW?

All I'm reading are three posters pledging their allegiance to their team and doing EARLY damage control from the over the top statements made here in August.....thus the term cashing in

spin it how you like... half the season to play. You boys feel free to start back stepping all you want

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sure....we all love our teams regardless, football fans everywhere understand that.

You three had a field day pronouncing to all on the hoop how this year was the Cards season.
Super bowl champs and all.

NOW?

All I'm reading are three posters pledging their allegiance to their team and doing EARLY damage control from the over the top statements made here in August.....thus the term cashing in

spin it how you like... half the season to play. You boys feel free to start back stepping all you want

If you call our response to the shit product the Cards are putting on the field damage control, then you are either stupid or delusional. You tell me how to customize my reaction from the first half of the season to your liking and I will oblige. Either way, you will find a way to hate on the Cards or at least fans like me who called his shot.

Let's face it. I was drinking gallons of the Cardinal Koolaid which rubbed you the wrong way. Now you are hoping for some kind of a meltdown like tgann or midnightangle and you're realizing it ain't happening. I've been getting kicked in the nuts since week one but I'm not gonna go run like a bitch. I start each day off with a smile either way.

Not one of us has thrown in the towel. We have just reacted to a talented team that is overwhelmingly, under-performing and I, for one, am questioning this team and the way they are being led. Could they turn it around? Possibly. But as much as you want me to, I'm not going to sit here and act like the team is just fine. I'm gonna call it like it is.

BTW - Don't be so angry all the time. Hopefully that's just you're SportsHoopla, cyber image. I might actually feel sorry for you if you were really living your life that way.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW - Don't be so angry all the time. Hopefully that's just you're SportsHoopla, cyber image. I might actually feel sorry for you if you were really living your life that way.
this spin again?
don't worry about me Scooby doo.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spin? You're an angry dude. Bask in it.
I say often when on a message board...always good to tell others what they are

meantime, you're mouth overloaded your ass in August, but instead of owning the obvious poke you spin to me being angry. Too funny... and there are no Dallas fans in the greater Phoenix area neither :thumb:

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say often when on a message board...always good to tell others what they are

meantime, you're mouth overloaded your ass in August, but instead of owning the obvious poke you spin to me being angry. Too funny... and there are no Dallas fans in the greater Phoenix area neither :thumb:
Read the first part of your post because that's pretty much your M.O. That's too funny.

There is no spin. You're an angry person. Either way, the obvious "poke" is me telling it like it is. It just bothers you because you just wanted a meltdown so you could spread your festering anger.

Funny how a Cardinal fan got under your skin. Oooooh., wait. That's not possible, right?

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have supported the Cards through very little thick and a whole lot of thin. I had huge hopes for them this year. It's amazing when shit goes sideways how you start to question everything (and I'm talking about me. A true fan)

Regardless, true cards fans have tough skin for obvious reasons. And like @Arizona_Sting said... Still love my Cardinals. :finger:

There needs to be more fans like you.