• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Congrats to Seachickens

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do want to say congrats. I think most here thought the Super Bowl was 2 weeks ago. Payton doesn't play well against good D's.

Congrats to seattle. They deserve it. can't wait for next year.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do want to say congrats. I think most here thought the Super Bowl was 2 weeks ago. Payton doesn't play well against good D's.

Congrats to seattle. They deserve it. can't wait for next year.

Watching the game tonight, the Rams and Cardinals could have beaten Denver. The NFC is better right now.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said this before the NFC title game to myself because I didn't want to jinx anything… BUT I knew the winner of the NFC championship was winning the prize… Denver just simply had not seen a physical team like the Niners or Seattle all year…. They were the best offense in the history of the NFL but that's in the AFC West and not facing top defenses all year … IF they played in the NFC West not a chance in hell Manning puts up those numbers… This division is just simply the best in football and it will be for a while…. I didn't expect to hold them to 8 points though … We just beat um up all night upfront… Mad proud of my Seahawks right now.. Thanks for the props…

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said this before the NFC title game to myself because I didn't want to jinx anything… BUT I knew the winner of the NFC championship was winning the prize… Denver just simply had not seen a physical team like the Niners or Seattle all year…. They were the best offense in the history of the NFL but that's in the AFC West and not facing top defenses all year … IF they played in the NFC West not a chance in hell Manning puts up those numbers… This division is just simply the best in football and it will be for a while…. I didn't expect to hold them to 8 points though … We just beat um up all night upfront… Mad proud of my Seahawks right now.. Thanks for the props…

I agree 100%. Denver isn't tough enough. Think about it Payton didn't see any good D's this year.

AU_Fever

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congratulations to the Seahawks on a dominating win. Defense and Special teams played extremely well and Wilson did enough with the offense. He took care of the ball and made some good throws. I like the Seahawks' chances of repeating next year.