• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Congrats on the Win

GiantsPackersChamps2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I must say I'm really getting tired of writing this but 49ers are just the better team. Much better defense, much better coaching staff and play with more intensity. Green Bay just doesn't match up to them and we saw that again today. Not going to even try to make up any excuses, we played well and it just wasn't enough.

Hats off to you all and best of luck rest of the way.

:suds:

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another gentleman golfer.

BloodType49

FT Bragg NC, aka the center of the universe.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,210.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Much better coaching staff ?? I dunno feels like we almost won in spite of our coaching staff.
I thought McCarthy and co did an excellent job with the obviously banged up and less talented team and almost pulled it off.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I must say I'm really getting tired of writing this but 49ers are just the better team. Much better defense, much better coaching staff and play with more intensity. Green Bay just doesn't match up to them and we saw that again today. Not going to even try to make up any excuses, we played well and it just wasn't enough.

You gotta be kidding me! We can't even get a play called without using a couple of timeouts.

GiantsPackersChamps2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You gotta be kidding me! We can't even get a play called without using a couple of timeouts.

I still say much better haha. McCarthy has had some issues this year with play calling. I will say. I can't fathom the idea that NFL teams want Greg Roman as their head coach

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Valiant effort Packers

yeah, not many will be crying if Roman bolts...

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still say much better haha. McCarthy has had some issues this year with play calling. I will say. I can't fathom the idea that NFL teams want Greg Roman as their head coach

Roman is a tool but he is Harbaugh's boy.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Cheers! :suds:

P.S. If any of you guys are on twitter, you should follow this guy. Great objective analysis for all things NFL, MLB and NBA. His handle is @threeforthewin

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Much better coaching staff ?? I dunno feels like we almost won in spite of our coaching staff.
I thought McCarthy and co did an excellent job with the obviously banged up and less talented team and almost pulled it off.

Spoken like someone without any idea of the significance of beating the Green Bay Packers in the postseason for this organization. A win is a win, we traveled and played in their cold harsh environment and won in a do or die playoff game on the road. Thats not getting out coached. You make it sound like the Packers are some horrible team, and yet they won their division without rogers for much of the year. sheesh.