• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Congrats, 49er fans ...

Badger8843

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only a 20% chance of rain too

AU_Fever

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a hard fought game. Panthers need another weapon for Cam and possibly some help in the secondary. They should make the playoffs again next year.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We were in way worse physical shape last year at this time.......the Cowboy was hurt, Aldon had a shoulder issue. I think there was other stuff as well.

We'll get two weeks off if, I mean when, we win this week.

And we are rotating so many more dudes with meaningful time.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i agree we are healthier this year then last last. we also are better at the WR position.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
We were in way worse physical shape last year at this time.......the Cowboy was hurt, Aldon had a shoulder issue. I think there was other stuff as well.

We'll get two weeks off if, I mean when, we win this week.

And we are rotating so many more dudes with meaningful time.

good point, and without a noticeable drop off. Jerrod-Eddie and Dobbs filling in adequately, more so they were containing Newton most of the game. so they were expending energy pushing linemen back, not trying to get by them.

they'll take the same approach with Wilson, cause he CAN'T leave the pocket. keep him in the pocket and let him beat us that way. he WILL complete passes but that's better than big plays from scrambling.

Seattle will have to take the same approach with Kaep............

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good point, and without a noticeable drop off. Jerrod-Eddie and Dobbs filling in adequately, more so they were containing Newton most of the game. so they were expending energy pushing linemen back, not trying to get by them.

they'll take the same approach with Wilson, cause he CAN'T leave the pocket. keep him in the pocket and let him beat us that way. he WILL complete passes but that's better than big plays from scrambling.

Seattle will have to take the same approach with Kaep............

Spot on. I don't care if they don't get a single sack. If they contain Wilson in the pocket he will struggle and we have a legitimate shot at winning