• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Congrads Jon Ryan

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some great stories indeed, it's nice to get to know all of you on a more personal level while chatting football.

I met my wife Sarah at a grocery store where we both worked at which was about 10yrs ago. On our second date I took her out to bar which is usually filled up with Eagles fans except on this day it was filled with Steelers fans wall to wall. Yep, it was SB 40. I was surprised she actually wanted to go considering I was meeting friends there, but she considered it our second date. Of course we know the story of the game so I had a few more then I should have and was pretty much pissed off and yelling at the big screens cursing the refs at every call and Steelers fans that mocked me. The next day I thought she would give me the walking papers but instead she had a blast and wanted to go out again. Too this day we've been married over 5yrs with two wonderful kids and never looked back. She's now a big Seahawks fan and bought us tickets against the Eagles for our 5yr Anniversary. i feel super lucky to have met her!

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some great stories indeed, it's nice to get to know all of you on a more personal level while chatting football.

I met my wife Sarah at a grocery store where we both worked at which was about 10yrs ago. On our second date I took her out to bar which is usually filled up with Eagles fans except on this day it was filled with Steelers fans wall to wall. Yep, it was SB 40. I was surprised she actually wanted to go considering I was meeting friends there, but she considered it our second date. Of course we know the story of the game so I had a few more then I should have and was pretty much pissed off and yelling at the big screens cursing the refs at every call and Steelers fans that mocked me. The next day I thought she would give me the walking papers but instead she had a blast and wanted to go out again. Too this day we've been married over 5yrs with two wonderful kids and never looked back. She's now a big Seahawks fan and bought us tickets against the Eagles for our 5yr Anniversary. i feel super lucky to have met her!
:thumb:
Congrats. It is nice to get to now folks you post with on a more personal basis. I really like the part about her being a Seahawk fan. Good job!

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:thumb:
Congrats. It is nice to get to now folks you post with on a more personal basis. I really like the part about her being a Seahawk fan. Good job!

Yes indeed, Sarah has two Hawks jerseys. Not bad for being a converted fan and we both agreed it's time we each get a new one. Just can't decide yet on who to get.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes indeed, Sarah has two Hawks jerseys. Not bad for being a converted fan and we both agreed it's time we each get a new one. Just can't decide yet on who to get.

So my wife isn't the only converted fan - she was a 9ers fan when we met....though to be honest, she doesn't watch much of the games.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So my wife isn't the only converted fan - she was a 9ers fan when we met....though to be honest, she doesn't watch much of the games.
A 49er fan? Man you really had some road blocks going on.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Now that's impressive to convert a rival fan to our side! Wether she watches all the games or just one, the support of the Seahawks is what counts.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that's impressive to convert a rival fan to our side! Wether she watches all the games or just one, the support of the Seahawks is what counts.

Even more impressive when you know that her entire family are Hawks fans, and she still chose the 9ers until I came along!!!!

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great stories guys! Like others have said: It is always good to know a bit more about those posting here.