• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Conference Semifinals: Boston Celtics (2) vs Philadelphia 76ers (3)

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hoping for sixers in 6 if the heat advance but my actual prediction is Celtics in 5
The world needs Buckets vs Embiid part 2 (this time with no dirty Siakam elbows that hold Jo out for the first two).

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harden was in vegas and got into a little altercation

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So glad this is finally here. If you want to be the best, you have to beat the best. The Sixers clearly have a matchup in Embiid. Will Boston continue their regular season strategy of single coverage on Embiid and taking away everything else around him? It led to 3-1 in the regular season despite being short handed in every game but the first. In the last three games, the Sixers have done a decent job on Tatum. Who would have thought that Tobias Freakin’ Harris was the type of cover that could hold his own vs Tatum. The thing he has is some size to contest his jumper. Will the Celtics make the Sixers pay for using Embiid to sag off his cover and rim protect?

This could be an epic series. Sixers only have a shot if it goes 6 or 7. A quick series is advantage Celtics.

This is THE moment for the Process. Futures of Harden, Rivers and to a smaller extent Embiid in Philly rest on the result of this series. They need to get the 2nd round monkey off of their backs. If they can pull out a series win here, shaking off that kind of road block often results in riding a wave that could take them to a title. If they win this series, they have home court throughout the rest of the playoffs. Monday night can’t get here soon enough.

Celtics guys @Q @Wamu @Gman let me say now, good luck. I’m gonna enjoy talking ball with you throughout the series. That being said, I’m gonna borrow from the Lakers tradition and say this.

Fuck Boston
Fuck Boston
Fuck Boston!
Fuck Boston!

so just pound the rock, go at Harris and get him in foul trouble.

Sixers have no one else to check those guys.

Last edited:

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Embiid hurt or what?
Here’s a recent update from a local guy with good contacts inside the Sixers organization. Clark is usually solid with the stuff he reports.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here’s a recent update from a local guy with good contacts inside the Sixers organization. Clark is usually solid with the stuff he reports.

take a few games off....safety first.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,971.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Winner makes it to the Finals.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harden was in vegas and got into a little altercation
Much ado about nothing. People have a hard on for this dude. It’s a day after they sweep Brooklyn so he has a week off. The dude he was yapping at and slapped is one of his hangers on posse type dudes and not some random citizen off the street altercation.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,971.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My sports opinion is as cherished to me as my precious hairy testicles. I can tell no lies. If they rise up and do this, I will be a believer but they have to earn that shit. Celtics are the Sixers daddy until they prove otherwise.
What does the wife think about your cherished hairy testes? She let you share them with any random thot?

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so just pound the rock, got at Harris and get him in foul trouble.

Sixers have no one else to check those guys.
I agree. Sixers don’t have enough perimeter defense for Brown/Tatum/White.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does the wife think about your cherished hairy testes? She let you share them with any random thot?
Hey yo hey…my wife is a classy lady. That being said, I discovered 10 years ago that the secret to a happy marriage is successfully attaining blow jobs and the best way to secure blow jobs is to manscape. I groom down there twice a week during showers. Fellas, if you want your lady to go down more I highly recommend. Nobody wants short and curlies in between their teeth and the pubic hair captures any sweat funk you have down there even post shower.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,971.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey yo hey…my wife is a classy lady. That being said, I discovered 10 years ago that the secret to a happy marriage is successfully attaining blow jobs and the best way to secure blow jobs is to manscape. I groom down there twice a week during showers. Fellas, if you want your lady to go down more I highly recommend. Nobody wants short and curlies in between their teeth and the pubic hair captures any sweat funk you have down there even post shower.
Waaaaaaay TMI.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just checking in...

I've been extremely busy recently in my personal life... at the immediate moment in time, I got: one kid with strep throat, another kid who has a birthday party this weekend, my wife got a bad wrist she will likely need minor surgery on, all my senior grades need to be finalized within 2 weeks, and I have not one but two AP Exams for my students happening next week...

Basketball has had to move to the back-burner. Hopefully in a couple weeks, my world will slow down a little.

Anywho: looking forward to this series... it'll be a heavyweight fight.

Objectively speaking: the Celtics have owned this match-up in recent history. Boston's strengths in terms of perimeter play-making and 3 pt shooting match-up very well against Embiid (forcing him into difficult situations on the defensive end) and expose some weak links that the '6ers have on the perimeter... while the C's have a long line-up of their own and some quirky defenders that can slow down Embiid just a little bit (theoretically).

So... Philly got something to prove.

And as last series proved... Boston ain't perfect. They are still prone to key turnovers and extended periods within games of 'drift'... just not playing effective basketball.

I like the Celtics in 6.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So glad this is finally here. If you want to be the best, you have to beat the best. The Sixers clearly have a matchup in Embiid. Will Boston continue their regular season strategy of single coverage on Embiid and taking away everything else around him? It led to 3-1 in the regular season despite being short handed in every game but the first. In the last three games, the Sixers have done a decent job on Tatum. Who would have thought that Tobias Freakin’ Harris was the type of cover that could hold his own vs Tatum. The thing he has is some size to contest his jumper. Will the Celtics make the Sixers pay for using Embiid to sag off his cover and rim protect?

This could be an epic series. Sixers only have a shot if it goes 6 or 7. A quick series is advantage Celtics.

This is THE moment for the Process. Futures of Harden, Rivers and to a smaller extent Embiid in Philly rest on the result of this series. They need to get the 2nd round monkey off of their backs. If they can pull out a series win here, shaking off that kind of road block often results in riding a wave that could take them to a title. If they win this series, they have home court throughout the rest of the playoffs. Monday night can’t get here soon enough.

Celtics guys @Q @Wamu @Gman let me say now, good luck. I’m gonna enjoy talking ball with you throughout the series. That being said, I’m gonna borrow from the Lakers tradition and say this.

Fuck Boston
Fuck Boston
Fuck Boston!
Fuck Boston!

Should be a helluva series.

download (4).jpg

download.png

200w (1).gif

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do want to thank the Celtics for losing Game 5 to the Hawks so that I could exclusively concentrate on the NFL draft this weekend, put that in the rear view, and then get dialed back in to playoff basketball. Good looking out.

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly think he’s 50/50 for Game 1.
Embid is playing. The rumors are just hype

This series is going 7 this time. And naturally it’s a legendary Malcom Brogdon night that will seal it

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Embid is playing. The rumors are just hype

This series is going 7 this time. And naturally it’s a legendary Malcom Brogdon night that will seal it

To throw Harden off his game some Boston area strip club should offer him some deals. Something like 2 for 1 dances and free lemon pepper wings. And maybe promise to retire his 76ers jersey at da club as long as the Celtics take care of business.