• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Completely Non-FF Thoughts

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watched it a few times. Love it, even though there’s no happy ending.

One fun part, was Don Beebe getting some nice fan mail after chasing down Lett (I think it was Lett) with the game out of reach.
Yeah, you can tell he wasn't exactly thrilled getting letters from Dallas fans who said they wanted to use his example as a "teaching" lesson.

That moment tho, that hustle, that's essentially what that whole Bills team was all about.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good morning to all your find folks! My 6 year old made the A team for summer travel tball and we are looking for ways to fundraise and I came up with the idea of a 50/50 March Madness bracket. If that is something you would be interested in please let me know. $10 per entry with a max of two entries per person. No pressure at all as this is supposed to still be for fun.

Have a great day!

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good morning to all your find folks! My 6 year old made the A team for summer travel tball and we are looking for ways to fundraise and I came up with the idea of a 50/50 March Madness bracket. If that is something you would be interested in please let me know. $10 per entry with a max of two entries per person. No pressure at all as this is supposed to still be for fun.

Have a great day!
Congrats!

I didn't even know there was such a thing. Our kids and Tball in this area, you couldn't get em to want to play locally, except for maybe 2-3 per team.. rest would rather chase butterflies and play in the dirt

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats!

I didn't even know there was such a thing. Our kids and Tball in this area, you couldn't get em to want to play locally, except for maybe 2-3 per team.. rest would rather chase butterflies and play in the dirt
its a challenge for sure

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Have a great day!
I may fill a couple out. You got paypal? Can you track it all online?

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yessir I can!

[email protected]

Please let me know you le bracket name when you complete. I have a spreadsheet to keep everything straight!

Thank you!!!

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pool is currently at 23 people, assuming all follow through on their commitment!

Last time I will bother anyone if they want in!

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dear Lord..STARTING??? it isn't over yet??
Treff today would blow your mind

have you ever heard of Guy Lafleur Guy Lafleur - Wikipedia

well Guy passed last week and The City of Montreal , Province of Quebec,, if not Canada itself is in mourning...

this morning downtown Montreal has many core streets closed for his Funeral which will be held at Mary, Queen of the World Cathedral - Wikipedia

he was lying in state at the Bell Center (one of the biggest hockey arenas in the world) for the last 2 days

the Funeral will be broacast live accross the country on National tv...

here they have set up monster screens outside to allow the general public viewing....

it is a State Funeral....

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Treff today would blow your mind

have you ever heard of Guy Lafleur Guy Lafleur - Wikipedia

well Guy passed last week and The City of Montreal , Province of Quebec,, if not Canada itself is in mourning...

this morning downtown Montreal has many core streets closed for his Funeral which will be held at Mary, Queen of the World Cathedral - Wikipedia

he was lying in state at the Bell Center (one of the biggest hockey arenas in the world) for the last 2 days

the Funeral will be broacast live accross the country on National tv...

here they have set up monster screens outside to allow the general public viewing....

it is a State Funeral....
The name is familiar, but overall, yeah, no clue.
And that's pretty cool that an entire country can get behind a sports legend like that, regardless of sport.

Then again, you crazy hosers think a football feild is 150 yards long :suds:

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@SmokingMonkey
Kind of suprised you used a picture with a Preds player getting knocked silly. With your move i thought you embraced all things TN.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@SmokingMonkey
Kind of suprised you used a picture with a Preds player getting knocked silly. With your move i thought you embraced all things TN.

stayed up past my bedtime watching the shut out last night for the Blues, great to see their 2nd half momentum carry over into game 1.

Sucks that 2 of the hottest teams in the league face off in round 1

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
stayed up past my bedtime watching the shut out last night for the Blues, great to see their 2nd half momentum carry over into game 1.

I started watching at 1030 all 4 games on pvr after long day at work and 2 hours prepping the hockey pool. Needless to say i might have passed my bedtime

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I started watching at 1030 all 4 games on pvr after long day at work and 2 hours prepping the hockey pool. Needless to say i might have passed my bedtime
I am so jelly.
We cut back on almost all paid subscription tv so no sports unless its on free tv.