• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Completely Non-FF Thoughts

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need help settling a bet:

Who had the better season?

upload_2020-1-2_13-1-43.png

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had a midseason bet with my BIL that Nick Bosa would have a better season than Josh Allen. Allen is Player A and Bosa Player B.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep, B, not even sure its debatable. I mean, its no slam dunk, but theres no good argument to say A did better

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep, B, not even sure its debatable. I mean, its no slam dunk, but theres no good argument to say A did better
Oh, to some there is ALWAYS a debate or argument to be made. But I digress...

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@wildturkey

Just another boring titans game tonight against an inferior opponent, hope you didn't waste any time on this unwatchable team.

(Ok, no more ball busting from me, had to make one last poke)

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@wildturkey

Just another boring titans game tonight against an inferior opponent, hope you didn't waste any time on this unwatchable team.

Did you watch? Like Derrick Henry is a beast but Tannehill could barely do the bare minimum and still almost managed to throw up on himself. They won but I'm not sure that's the game you'd pick if you want to ball bust

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@wildturkey

Lol.

I actually like watching Titans games. Between Henry and AJ Brown being threats every time they touch the ball, pretty dammed exciting.

Now..since he's on a boring team...trade me Henry

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you watch? Like Derrick Henry is a beast but Tannehill could barely do the bare minimum and still almost managed to throw up on himself. They won but I'm not sure that's the game you'd pick if you want to ball bust

Patriots had a historically great D, especially vs the pass this season.

The game was in Foxborough, where the patriots hardly lose ever, let alone in the playoffs.

It was a slugfest, and the titans came up with enough plays to beat the best HC in the game.

You prob hated every game this weekend since they were all unders, not enough TDs for you.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots had a historically great D, especially vs the pass this season.

The game was in Foxborough, where the patriots hardly lose ever, let alone in the playoffs.

It was a slugfest, and the titans came up with enough plays to beat the best HC in the game.

You prob hated every game this weekend since they were all unders, not enough TDs for you.

They lost to the Dolphins last week dude. The Pats have been trending downward for the last month.

Lol.

I actually like watching Titans games. Between Henry and AJ Brown being threats every time they touch the ball, pretty dammed exciting.

Now..since he's on a boring team...trade me Henry

He's joking about a post I made a couple months back. They have played better since that post and Arthur Smith has gotten creative with a couple of play calls with Jonnu Smith, but I still don't think they are that good of a team. They had an easy schedule. They spend most of their games milking clock running Henry. And even with that, they still went 9-7 and basically made the playoffs because everything else fell apart around them

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They lost to the Dolphins last week dude. The Pats have been trending downward for the last month.

He's joking about a post I made a couple months back. They have played better since that post and Arthur Smith has gotten creative with a couple of play calls with Jonnu Smith, but I still don't think they are that good of a team. They had an easy schedule. They spend most of their games milking clock running Henry. And even with that, they still went 9-7 and basically made the playoffs because everything else fell apart around them
Have a little faith in your team, they just beat NE, in the playoffs, at Foxburro. They may still need a real answer at QB, bit theres some solid pieces there

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's all about getting hot at the right time. Titans have had a bunch of defenders hurt the final month of the regular season that are healthy enough to play again, that makes a huge difference. As much as the NFL is a 'next man up' league, Titans aren't stocked with tons of depth but their starters are good.

Casey and Simmons are great interior guys that really drive the D, and typically see the strong defenses succeed in the playoffs vs the high flying offenses. It's almost as if the coaches of the NFL figured out that clock management and ball possession gives you the best odds to win, who woulda thought!

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless is overwhelming it’s going to the QB. Brady should have one less SB MVP, James White got hosed

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless is overwhelming it’s going to the QB. Brady should have one less SB MVP, James White got hosed

don't forget his 1st SB MVP - he played like shit against the rams for his 1st championship but still got the award