• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Completely Non-FF Thoughts

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is National Ice Cream Month.

Be sure to lick yer tub of Blue Bell today.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is National Ice Cream Month.

Be sure to lick yer tub of Blue Bell today.

Literally did this on snapchat this morning already, now that I live down south, can finally get BB ice cream on the regs (blue bell isn't distributed to the union states yet, lol)

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Literally did this on snapchat this morning already, now that I live down south, can finally get BB ice cream on the regs (blue bell isn't distributed to the union states yet, lol)

Haha, I never knew what I was missing until I moved down south; Blue Bell is the bomb. :nod::nod::nod:

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha, I never knew what I was missing until I moved down south; Blue Bell is the bomb. :nod::nod::nod:

wife and I don't show it (YET!) but we are avid ice cream eaters.

prob 4-5 nights per week, not exaggerating
And yes, I used Blue Bell as a selling point to convince her to move the family to Nashville!

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wife and I don't show it (YET!) but we are avid ice cream eaters.

prob 4-5 nights per week, not exaggerating
And yes, I used Blue Bell as a selling point to convince her to move the family to Nashville!
Lower Broadway sells it for me...

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Baseball Trade Deadline is nigh!
Who will go?
Who will stay?
The suspense is killin' me!

tenor.gif

giphy.gif
:pound::pound::pound:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Baseball Trade Deadline is nigh!
Who will go?
Who will stay?
The suspense is killin' me!
giphy.gif

tenor.gif

source.gif

giphy.gif
:pound::pound::pound:
i find baseball to be the stupidest sport. 162 games , really???? 100 dont matter...........
guys go on the DL with bruises, spider bites. Guys in hockey and football have punctured lungs, broken bones etc.........
baseball players get paid more than anyone, and there is minimal "team" action

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i find baseball to be the stupidest sport. 162 games , really???? 100 dont matter...........
guys go on the DL with bruises, spider bites. Guys in hockey and football have punctured lungs, broken bones etc.........
baseball players get paid more than anyone, and there is minimal "team" action

Yep, Baseball is the stupidest sport. ;)

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now that I moved away from St Louis, I damn near forgot we are in the middle of Boringball season!

can't wait to see who wins the Boringball world championships this fall!

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Casey Webb is such a pussy, I'm friggin' amazed!

He couldn't hold Adam Richman's jock strap.

He's about to attempt to eat 7 hot wings. I'm recovering from stomach surgery and I can fucking do this.

Let's see how Casey fares. It goes without saying, that I will have some commentary. ;)

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tyller Skaggs toxicology report/cause of death is saddening, but what's worse is that his family is now trying to go after the Angels, accusing them of providing drugs to the pitcher.

Are we to assume there is a drug pusher within the Angels organization? extremely unlikely.
If someone provided him with oxy and fentanyl, I would assume it was at his request, and that no one held him down and forced it into his system.

It is extremely tragic, but drug overdoses happen in America and around the world literally every second of every day. This one shouldn't be of any more importance than any other one, just because the man happened to be able to throw a tightly-wound, leather-encased ball better than other people.

If you weren't able to help a loved one or didn't know they had a problem, you shouldn't further tarnish their memory with a money-grab lawsuit.

Now if they can prove that he requested a mild pain killer, and was given fentanyl instead, sue away. But that's going to be awfully hard to prove in a court of law.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tyller Skaggs toxicology report/cause of death is saddening, but what's worse is that his family is now trying to go after the Angels, accusing them of providing drugs to the pitcher.

Are we to assume there is a drug pusher within the Angels organization? extremely unlikely.
If someone provided him with oxy and fentanyl, I would assume it was at his request, and that no one held him down and forced it into his system.

It is extremely tragic, but drug overdoses happen in America and around the world literally every second of every day. This one shouldn't be of any more importance than any other one, just because the man happened to be able to throw a tightly-wound, leather-encased ball better than other people.

If you weren't able to help a loved one or didn't know they had a problem, you shouldn't further tarnish their memory with a money-grab lawsuit.

Now if they can prove that he requested a mild pain killer, and was given fentanyl instead, sue away. But that's going to be awfully hard to prove in a court of law.

I find it extremely hard to believe the Angels provided him with fentanyl. Heavy duty stuff. Just ask Michael Jackson's doctor.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it extremely hard to believe the Angels provided him with fentanyl. Heavy duty stuff. Just ask Michael Jackson's doctor.
meh, man they slap fentanyl patches on nursing home patients frequently. people abuse pain clinics for a reason.

very uneducated on this situation. BUt not uncommon at ALL to use a fentanyl patch, in conjunction with other opiods in pill form. Curios what form the fentanyl.

Some doctors are tight with prescriptions due to opiod epidemic and pill abuse..... but alot arent

i see paitents all the time go to doctors or pain clinics and get mass amounts of heavy duty stuff including fentanyl with little resistance.

Pro teams are under pressure for players to play.......they press those doctors too. "patch" and play.....

I dunno just an alternative view.:suds:

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
meh, man they slap fentanyl patches on nursing home patients frequently. people abuse pain clinics for a reason.

very uneducated on this situation. BUt not uncommon at ALL to use a fentanyl patch, in conjunction with other opiods in pill form. Curios what form the fentanyl.

Some doctors are tight with prescriptions due to opiod epidemic and pill abuse..... but alot arent

i see paitents all the time go to doctors or pain clinics and get mass amounts of heavy duty stuff including fentanyl with little resistance.

Pro teams are under pressure for players to play.......they press those doctors too. "patch" and play.....

I dunno just an alternative view.:suds:
Add in... hey, I'm a millionaire, and I want the best & strongest pain meds money can buy.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Update:
The basement has been gutted.
Built some storage shelves in the garage.
Ripped up the old linoleum kitchen floor (4 layers) and put in marmoleum flooring.
Removed one of the 220 lines (previous owners had 3.)
Added a new outlet in the kitchen so we can move the fridge.
Also ran a gas line to the kitchen. Finally got the gas stove in. WE CAN COOK WITH FIRE!!! (Goodbye electric stove.)

Amidst all this, had 2 car accidents.
My wife and i were rear-ended which totalled our car (which is worth $500). But in Illinois we can still drive it. So we are driving it since $$$ is tight.
A couple months later my son's car was totaled. He bit the bullet and got a new used car.

So see, i am doing things while trying to squeeze in some fantasy football (and comment on the boards).

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Update:
The basement has been gutted.
Built some storage shelves in the garage.
Ripped up the old linoleum kitchen floor (4 layers) and put in marmoleum flooring.
Removed one of the 220 lines (previous owners had 3.)
Added a new outlet in the kitchen so we can move the fridge.
Also ran a gas line to the kitchen. Finally got the gas stove in. WE CAN COOK WITH FIRE!!! (Goodbye electric stove.)

Amidst all this, had 2 car accidents.
My wife and i were rear-ended which totalled our car (which is worth $500). But in Illinois we can still drive it. So we are driving it since $$$ is tight.
A couple months later my son's car was totaled. He bit the bullet and got a new used car.

So see, i am doing things while trying to squeeze in some fantasy football (and comment on the boards).
Tough postie hang in there Better Than Average Joe

we all miss ya...

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me n Brent Mussberger are PISSED...AJ McAaron just got a rushing touchdown, no sightings of the wife on CBS...HORSESHIT!