• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Completely Non-FF Thoughts

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im currently rewatching Band of Brothers for like the 100th time and the prison camp episode gets me every time. awful

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listening to the East Coast radio personalities cry and whine all morning, warms my heart on the inside

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Missed call

agreed - but I also think the way he flung his arms and legs in the air was a bit dramatic, and may have led to the ref 2nd guessing the call in the exact moment.

either way, I can't think of a cup team in history that hasn't benefited from a call or no-call somewhere along the way. Bit the Blues in the ass earlier, glad to to have karma bounce one back our way in this series

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I went to my second ever arena football game saturday night. The difference this time I sat in "The Reef". My buddy works for Dicks Wings corporate office and we had their table. Free food and drinks, yes booze too, through the end of halftime. My wife got absolutely hammered lol. Worst I have ever seen her. However the best and worst part of the evening was the Sharks first TD. I caught the guy that caught the TD. My hand hurts like a bitch but it was alot of fun. I am trying to find highlights this morning but no luck as of yet.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great end to a great series with Boston.
Glad they failed to capitalize on the early momentum they had, hoping Binnington is the real deal for at least 3-5 yrs

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TREFF

KIRBY DACHC, CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS

The Chicago Blackhawks selected Kirby Dach with the third-overall pick in the 2019 NHL Entry Draft.
The pivot turned up the intensity with the Saskatoon Blades of the WHL in 2018-19, lighting the lamp 25 times in 62 games while tacking on 48 helpers and a stellar plus-15 rating. He also shined during the postseason, logging five goals and eight points in 10 games for the Blades. Still just 18 years old, the lanky 6-foot-4 center will add beef to his frame and should be a force for many years to come. Dach is a smooth skater with quick hands and a nose for the goal. While he might not challenge Connor McDavid for the Fastest Skater award at the All-Star break, as just doesn't have that kind of explosiveness, he more than makes up for it with his in-game acumen.

Jun 21, 2019, 8:32 PM ET

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@averagejoe All he does is score...
cut.jpg

MONTREAL - With the 15th overall pick in the 2019 NHL Draft, the Canadiens selected right winger Cole Caufield at Rogers Arena on Friday evening.

The eighth-ranked North American skater in the 2019 Draft class by NHL Central Scouting, Caufield finished his season at the US National Team Development Program (USNTDP) Under-18 squad with an impressive 72 goals and 100 points in just 64 games. Those 72 tallies are a new record for the program, overtaking the 55 goals Auston Matthews scored in 2014-15.

Overall, the winger from Mosinee, WI collected 126 goals for 180 points in 123 games in the USNTDP. His total of 126 goals are also a new high in the program, beating Phil Kessel's 104.

The 5-foot-7, 163-pound forward also made his mark at the IIHF World Under-18 Championship with the United States. Caufield finished first among goal-scorers at the tournament with 14 markers in just seven games. He was named the event's MVP and top forward.

Caufield has committed to the University of Wisconsin for next season.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TREFF

KIRBY DACHC, CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS

The Chicago Blackhawks selected Kirby Dach with the third-overall pick in the 2019 NHL Entry Draft.
The pivot turned up the intensity with the Saskatoon Blades of the WHL in 2018-19, lighting the lamp 25 times in 62 games while tacking on 48 helpers and a stellar plus-15 rating. He also shined during the postseason, logging five goals and eight points in 10 games for the Blades. Still just 18 years old, the lanky 6-foot-4 center will add beef to his frame and should be a force for many years to come. Dach is a smooth skater with quick hands and a nose for the goal. While he might not challenge Connor McDavid for the Fastest Skater award at the All-Star break, as just doesn't have that kind of explosiveness, he more than makes up for it with his in-game acumen.

Jun 21, 2019, 8:32 PM ET

cut.jpg

MONTREAL - With the 15th overall pick in the 2019 NHL Draft, the Canadiens selected right winger Cole Caufield at Rogers Arena on Friday evening.

The eighth-ranked North American skater in the 2019 Draft class by NHL Central Scouting, Caufield finished his season at the US National Team Development Program (USNTDP) Under-18 squad with an impressive 72 goals and 100 points in just 64 games. Those 72 tallies are a new record for the program, overtaking the 55 goals Auston Matthews scored in 2014-15.

Overall, the winger from Mosinee, WI collected 126 goals for 180 points in 123 games in the USNTDP. His total of 126 goals are also a new high in the program, beating Phil Kessel's 104.

The 5-foot-7, 163-pound forward also made his mark at the IIHF World Under-18 Championship with the United States. Caufield finished first among goal-scorers at the tournament with 14 markers in just seven games. He was named the event's MVP and top forward.

What? Boy bands on ice?

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cut.jpg

So the Hawks take a Canadian, and the Habs take an American.

Almost like the Savard, Chelios days.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the Hawks take a Canadian, and the Habs take an American.

Almost like the Savard, Chelios days.
sure is

this kid was ranked by most to go between 18 and 22 or so in the early season draft rankings

final rankings just last week had him climbing as high as 5 in some places

im thinking his size and the run on D had him slip on draft night

The Habs may have a steal at 15.. only time can tell

holy crap the kid can score

imagine 126 goals playing for The US National Development Program in 123 games

and
in the world Under Eighteens he tied Ovie`s record for goals in a tourney...

The size is questioned for sure however hmmm Gallagher-Naslund-Cournoyeur-Henri Richard ya never know..

certainly compares to DeBrincat

and Joe luv your Hawk`s pick.. smart has a little bit of nasty in him speed just ok though.. but really could turn out to be a solid number 1

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and Joe luv your Hawk`s pick.. smart has a little bit of nasty in him speed just ok though.. but really could turn out to be a solid number 1
Hawks needed a 2-way forward. Kane isn't. Panera wasn't. Hope this kid starts to contribute immediately.

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sure is

this kid was ranked by most to go between 18 and 22 or so in the early season draft rankings

final rankings just last week had him climbing as high as 5 in some places

im thinking his size and the run on D had him slip on draft night

The Habs may have a steal at 15.. only time can tell

holy crap the kid can score

imagine 126 goals playing for The US National Development Program in 123 games

and
in the world Under Eighteens he tied Ovie`s record for goals in a tourney...

The size is questioned for sure however hmmm Gallagher-Naslund-Cournoyeur-Henri Richard ya never know..

certainly compares to DeBrincat

Preds just traded PK Subban to the Devils!

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TREFF , did you watch The Big Bang Theory finale? I haven't, but I've heard it was a real tear jerker. Nobel prizes, pregnancies, a whole buncha stuff.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TREFF , did you watch The Big Bang Theory finale? I haven't, but I've heard it was a real tear jerker. Nobel prizes, pregnancies, a whole buncha stuff.
Funny you mention it..I've had it on the DVR for, well however long its been since it aired..just watched it Friday evening. Loved it.

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny you mention it..I've had it on the DVR for, well however long its been since it aired..just watched it Friday evening. Loved it.

Missed it. Is it available free online somewhere ?