• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Completed trade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it has been a long night for me so far... I made a trade though.

I traded Correa, Gray, Appel
for
Ramos, C-Mart, T. Walker

I had no need for Correa I have Boga... Appel is struggling sure I am probably selling low on him. Gray I don't see having success in COL.

I have Mauer at C and next year he will not have C eligibility so I am likely going to work to trade him. C-Mart is in the bullpen not could possibly enter the rotation probably a big risk but the upside is worth the risk imo. Walker should be a for sure thing and pitching in SEA is a plus.

Your thoughts?

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

for
Ramos, C-Mart, T. Walker

I had no need for Correa I have Boga... Appel is struggling sure I am probably selling low on him. Gray I don't see having success in COL.

I have Mauer at C and next year he will not have C eligibility so I am likely going to work to trade him. C-Mart is in the bullpen not could possibly enter the rotation probably a big risk but the upside is worth the risk imo. Walker should be a for sure thing and pitching in SEA is a plus.

Your thoughts?
hate it for you...

carlos correa is a top 10 prospect, and gray and appel are elie pitching prospects... While walker is on the DL, and CMart is a relief pitcher with potential to be a starter... It was all for wilson ramos, who is an average Fantasy catcher at best...

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, don't know what Correa's minor league numbers look like since I have been chasing Russell, Seager and Mondosi but its always tough to give up MI's ever...but I would for a catcher but it better be the right one, not sure about an injury prone one. I wouldn't have traded Correa for Ramos straight up...The two pitchers given up, who cares, there are 10 more behind every one and all with about the same chance of making it to #1 or #2 status.

since you did give up correa, better try and snag 1 of the 3 I just mentioned. If you get any of those 3 then your fine.

take a look at Chad Pinder oak also.

Last edited by a moderator:

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hate it for you...

carlos correa is a top 10 prospect, and gray and appel are elie pitching prospects... While walker is on the DL, and CMart is a relief pitcher with potential to be a starter... It was all for wilson ramos, who is an average Fantasy catcher at best...

Walker is actually off the DL. He was optioned to Triple-A and made a rehab assignment there. Didn't sound as if it went well bc he's still there. Just FYI. Appel is struggling mightily and I think Gray has as much potential as Walker. I agree it was basically Correa for Ramos.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

for
Ramos, C-Mart, T. Walker

Your thoughts?

I like it.

Always tough to give up Correa, but you have Bogaerts. I am not sold on either Appel or Gray. They could each be great, but you got two prospects back who are more likely to hit IMO, and got a good catcher for now and the next 5 years.

This deal helps you today. While dealing prospects is always risky business, I don't think you gave up much future production to get the bump today.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
looks worse now, with Ramos pulling up with a lame hammy last night...

I'm with milk... although I wouldn't use "hate"... but I think Correia could have been turned into a massive upgrade this time next year if you just waited.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Walker is going to be better than Appel and Gray both. Atleast while Gray is in COL. I need an extra arm this year and I think Walker could be up in a few weeks/month. I got what I needed in Ramos (I have Mauer who will lose eligibility @ C next year) and I could use the extra points from C-Mart and hope he eventually gets a shot in the rotation.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
looks worse now, with Ramos pulling up with a lame hammy last night...

I'm with milk... although I wouldn't use "hate"... but I think Correia could have been turned into a massive upgrade this time next year if you just waited.

I do like to overexagerate... it makes my points better...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and the "now" help is so minimal with major questions, that I would have tried to get more proven "now" players if I was to trade those 3...

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny cause this trade was accepted like 10 minutes before Ramos got hurt. But regardless I am building for a run to win. I have a few other pitching prospects such as Zimmer, Sanchez, Owens, Crick and there are still guys like Webster and Gallo that are FA still. I know I should own Gallo and I am working on opening a spot for him. This is a 14 team dynasty league h2h points league.

*EDIT*

I am also getting C-Mart and Walker. Walker should be up this year am I wrong?