• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Commanders Thanksgiving General Thread

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy early Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone has a fun and safe holiday.

My questions:

What are you eating on Thanksgiving and what is your favorite Thanksgiving side dish?

Me:
Smoked turkey, mashed potatoes, salad, squash casserole, and pie. I think that is it..lol

My favorite side dish:
Corn bread dressing or
Green bean casserole

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One day to go duke

Going to run up to the grocery store in a minute to check on a rotisserie turkey breast ... will also have stuffing, mashed potato's and cole slaw. Favorite side is stuffing

Enjoy your day.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One day to go duke

Going to run up to the grocery store in a minute to check on a rotisserie turkey breast ... will also have stuffing, mashed potato's and cole slaw. Favorite side is stuffing

Enjoy your day.
Well done buddy.

I am excited myself.

Throwing the turkey in the smoker is the highlight of the morning for me.

Sounds like quite the menu for you all! Stuffing is amazing...that is for sure.

Enjoy the holiday!!!

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Turkey. Real giblet gravy, mashed potatoes and stuffing. Green bean casserole. Apple pie.

Back in Massachusetts I used ro go to a big group Thanksgiving with old college friends. I usually brought a big pot of squash and some creamed onions, and good beer. There was wine, too.

Some liberal started talking politics at the table one time. The host pulled a yellow flag out of his pocket and threw it in front of her. She stopped. Yes, she was a vegetarian, and she sat there with a little tofu patty amid all that splendor. Fortunately, not a vegan. I tried to be aware of her "infirmity" when making side dishes, but that would be over the top.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Turkey. Real giblet gravy, mashed potatoes and stuffing. Green bean casserole. Apple pie.

Back in Massachusetts I used ro go to a big group Thanksgiving with old college friends. I usually brought a big pot of squash and some creamed onions, and good beer. There was wine, too.

Some liberal started talking politics at the table one time. The host pulled a yellow flag out of his pocket and threw it in front of her. She stopped. Yes, she was a vegetarian, and she sat there with a little tofu patty amid all that splendor. Fortunately, not a vegan. I tried to be aware of her "infirmity" when making side dishes, but that would be over the top.

You had meat in your big ol pot of squash?

That sounds terrible.

Usually the hosts at where we go for Thanksgiving have a “no politics” rule. This one time some right winger started spouting off whatever and they were promptly moved to the kids table with the littles.

That was funny.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deep fried Turkey, smoked Turkey, gravy, sweet taters, stuffing, green salad, green bean salad, other multiple sides, cookies, pumpkin and apple pies. Fav side def stuffing w/gravy.
Will watch all 3 games. Back in the day, a Redskins Cowboys match up on TDay was EVERYTHING in our house. Remember Clint Longley?

Happy Thanksgiving Duke & ALL...

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deep fried Turkey, smoked Turkey, gravy, sweet taters, stuffing, green salad, green bean salad, other multiple sides, cookies, pumpkin and apple pies. Fav side def stuffing w/gravy.
Will watch all 3 games. Back in the day, a Redskins Cowboys match up on TDay was EVERYTHING in our house. Remember Clint Longley?

Thanks brother!

Sounds like an amazing lineup you all have!

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Turkey tasted like crap the day Longley played.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stock up on the liquor people , it could be one of those games