• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Commanders News thread

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All good boys. You both asked me to put you on ignore and after duke's blow up at me and others here I have done so. I reserve the right to peek though. I do like how you two take up for each other. Have a good day.

And I like how you love to pretend that you knew things before you did, then try to act all cool and casual when you are taken to task because of it.

I also like how you like telling people what it is that you’re gonna do and why. It’s very boomer of you.

I’m filled with an inordinate amount of like for you.

So is my source, me. We both are.

What are your pronouns?

Oh wait ! My source told me you already used that line.

Well, I liked that one too.

Can I guess?

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the merry go round continues....

I don't take up for chiller.

The last time I checked, he is doing just fine and is handling business.

Chiller actually tries to bring a sense of humor here instead of arrogance. He said dozens of times he doesn't know something and has asked several questions about players, coaches, schemes etc.

I have never seen him pontificate or attempt to pretend he is an NFL expert. To me, he would much rather crack a joke instead of trying to masquerade as a team insider or draft expert.

Not speaking for him, but he probably gets tired of the nonsensical agenda posting. I know I am. Hence the reason I am not responding anymore to a few posters. I don't think they believe the nonsense they post anyways.

Funny how the call for peace and to end name calling comes from the poster who has done it the most. But yes, I am going to do my part in keeping the peace.

Like my buddy PDay said...we are the best read on the Hoop. I am sure that wasn't a compliment either.

99.9% of posters here are good people and great to talk to.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This edge class isn’t very deep , I would go o/line and wr or te

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks duke. What you said is 100% true.

The only people who cant admit that they dont know something are people who are insecure.

Not knowing something isnt a flaw, its called “living.”
Admitting you dont know something is a sign of strength, not weakness.

I dont know shit about college football. I am absolutely ok with that. I know a fuckload about the orioles (because they are going to be great again this year), followed by the capitals (Ovi and his chance to catch Gretzky), followed by pro football, most notably because the redskins have been so bad for so long, I’ve not watched nearly as much football as I did previously.

To me, Daniels seems awfully light. I watch clips of the hits he took and get pretty worried that he wouldnt be able to last a season in the nfl.

But again, I dont know shit about college football.

Anyway, carry on….

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good size. hope he's there.

Interesting fact about him…nobody knew Puka Nacua after the combine And he ran a 4.55…pretty slow. Well when he ran the gauntlet, he was the fastest. Would you like to know the fastest gauntlet in he 2024 combine? You guessed it…Keon Coleman.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well we have 2 picks for now. T and EDGE or WR. Dad says EDGE isn't deep this draft and i'll take his word for it.
They have had an edge guy in for whatever that is worth. They have added three guys in FA that I can remember that are edge players. I expect in Quinn's scheme a LBer will be used to rush fairly often too.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
skinsdad-heavy in commanders sent an email today comparing McCarthy to Zack Wilson.

dcrising

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting fact about him…nobody knew Puka Nacua after the combine And he ran a 4.55…pretty slow. Well when he ran the gauntlet, he was the fastest. Would you like to know the fastest gauntlet in he 2024 combine? You guessed it…Keon Coleman.
Let's hope peters has the same eval!

dcrising

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have had an edge guy in for whatever that is worth. They have added three guys in FA that I can remember that are edge players. I expect in Quinn's scheme a LBer will be used to rush fairly often too.
Maybe T and wr/cb is the way to go