• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Commanders News thread

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keeping both without question.
"Moving" doesn't mean cutting or "getting rid of," therefore, there are no cap ramifications beyond clearing more of it.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you meant moving as in the moving truck is going to move them to a new home .... :noidea::D

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good thing we picked stick figure instead

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was an insane decade of dominance for 4 different NFC Franchises.

The Niners, Skins, Bears, and Giants won every SB for a decade. That alone isn't too impressive, but what is even more impressive is that each of those 4 teams ONLY lost to...each...other....in the NFCCG during that span. No other team. Those 4 teams RULED the NFC for a decade and change.

And shit, the Skins won 3 SBs with 3 different QBs. That alone is impressive.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was an insane decade of dominance for 4 different NFC Franchises.

The Niners, Skins, Bears, and Giants won every SB for a decade. That alone isn't too impressive, but what is even more impressive is that each of those 4 teams ONLY lost to...each...other....in the NFCCG during that span. No other team. Those 4 teams RULED the NFC for a decade and change.

And shit, the Skins won 3 SBs with 3 different QBs. That alone is impressive.
The Golden era of football imo. I know you probably still feel the refs gave us the 83 NFC Championship game with those two late calls.

The push in the back was legit but I gotta admit the holding call on Lott was iffy. Lol

Niner Outlaw

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good thing we picked stick figure instead
Hell, I'll never forget some of those draft pick mistakes. When you've got your choices of this or that position and you pick the wrong one.

--Niners had the #1 overall pick and were going to take a QB. We took Alex Smith over Aaron Rogers.
--When the Niners were going to run a 3/4 defense we desperately needed a NT, but when we had Vince Wilfork fall into our laps, we traded down for WR R.Woods.
--Alvin Kamara was waiting for us in a later round and we traded down just to take another RB in Joe Williams, a guy who was out of the league in 2 years.
--Another year, we traded UP to get WR Dante Pettis when we could've easily just taken Christian Kirk, Dallas Goedert, Connor Williams, or Jessie Bates instead (all positions of need)

Those are the kinds of moves that stick with a fan. And get GMs fired.

Niner Outlaw

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Golden era of football imo. I know you probably still feel the refs gave us the 83 NFC Championship game with those two late calls.

The push in the back was legit but I gotta admit the holding call on Lott was iffy. Lol
100%, the refs screwed the Niners on those 2 late calls against the Skins. It was karma that ya'll lost to the Raiders in the SB. Hell, that was the ONLY SINGLE YEAR that the NFC did not win the SB over a 16 year span. Congrats, ya bunch of cheaters! LOL:D

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Karma for sure.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
100%, the refs screwed the Niners on those 2 late calls against the Skins. It was karma that ya'll lost to the Raiders in the SB. Hell, that was the ONLY SINGLE YEAR that the NFC did not win the SB over a 16 year span. Congrats, ya bunch of cheaters! LOL:D
49ers got revenge the next season in san fran.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This draft is almost unprecedented in its depth at WR. There are going to be guys who ordinarily would go in round one but won't simply because there's not enough room in the round to slot them. Should Washington select one I would imagine they'll play JD at the slot and have nowhere for Samuel to play at that cost. Now re-signing Samuel and drafting a rookie could mean they're moving either TM or JD.

I think Samuels started off showing he could do it all but then that fizzled out. Not sure he's a gamechanger in any way nor did capitalize on McLaurin being game planned against. Dotson still looks good to me and i agree there a tons of WRs to work with in the draft. Terry has been tremendous value for a 3rd, not sure you can trade him without a town hall lynching