• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Commanders News thread

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
his reputation throughout the NFL is good . i wonder what we could get for him ?

Definitely think you could get a mid to late 1st.
I'd like to think they can get a #1 but I would bet a 2nd and maybe a mid round pick.

I'd like to keep both because the potential is there. It just seems like no one has played their ass off on defense. Lets see what a new FO does for these guys. Maybe some get rejuvenated. Clearly watching yesterdays game these guys (everyone) are not being in a position to succeed.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jon Allen just said on the Junkies that he's going to have to sit down with his family and make a decision.

Said he wants to win and he's not jealous of other players because "it was my decision to come back here."

Allen said he's not in the business of going through another rebuild.

I applaud him for getting the fuck out.

I am saddened that this change of culture is happening too late.

I hope he gets to experience playoff football like CY is about to experience.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I applaud him for getting the fuck out.

I am saddened that this change of culture is happening too late.

I hope he gets to experience playoff football like CY is about to experience.
Im trying to hold on to Allen. He's they type of guy that would have fit in those 80s Skins locker rooms.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im trying to hold on to Allen. He's they type of guy that would have fit in those 80s Skins locker rooms.

I’m not trying to hold on to anyone who has had enough.

If Allen has had enough, I’m trading him. To the highest bidder - no hard feelings. Who could blame him for having enough?

Not me.

Same with TM.

This team should and probably will suck for at least two years. Total rebuild.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not trying to hold on to anyone who has had enough.

If Allen has had enough, I’m trading him. To the highest bidder - no hard feelings. Who could blame him for having enough?

Not me.

Same with TM.

This team should and probably will suck for at least two years. Total rebuild.
I can't argue with you.

These players have been through enough. They have watched their prime years disappear.

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are going into a rebuild not a full rebuild unless the new coach and GM decide Howell isn't the answer at QB

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow you guys are thinking a lot like children. Yes that seems insulting. Players like to win…they play their best in games to win.

At the end of the day, the players are in it for the money. Some players have better work ethics than others. Some players have matured beyond just playing hard in games and work their asses off in practice. Others do not. Some players have the integrity to do everything they can to earn their contract for which they are playing and the next contract. Other players only play hard in contract seasons. This is no different from every other job except they get to add a couple of zeroes to their pay checks.

There is only one exception to this and his name was Tom Brady. Brady is not the greatest ever but he has tricked you into believing he is because he played for 50-75% less than the contract he warranted. So unless a player plays for a huge discount, they are playing for the money.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow you guys are thinking a lot like children. Yes that seems insulting. Players like to win…they play their best in games to win.

At the end of the day, the players are in it for the money. Some players have better work ethics than others. Some players have matured beyond just playing hard in games and work their asses off in practice. Others do not. Some players have the integrity to do everything they can to earn their contract for which they are playing and the next contract. Other players only play hard in contract seasons. This is no different from every other job except they get to add a couple of zeroes to their pay checks.

There is only one exception to this and his name was Tom Brady. Brady is not the greatest ever but he has tricked you into believing he is because he played for 50-75% less than the contract he warranted. So unless a player plays for a huge discount, they are playing for the money.

Well, speaking of childish things, there's this...

1701735359940.png

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta root for Arizona and Chicago winning 1 more game each which looking at their schedule they could

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
watching cy last night,he still overruns plays.guess old habits die hard.
Young had a nice rush on one play and got a hand on Hurts. As Hurts pulled away he ran near the sideline where he scanned the field for a couple of seconds while Young just stood in the middle of the field.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate this...i really do.
I do as well but how well is he playing? No PFF BS, I haven't heard his name called much in 4 weeks. He and Payne getting BIG money and should be game wreckers.

Btw, over a week ago on the Junkies, Allen said he will be here to see the organization win, "I will help this team become a winner before I ever leave". he said.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do as well but how well is he playing? No PFF BS, I haven't heard his name called much in 4 weeks. He and Payne getting BIG money and should be game wreckers.

Btw, over a week ago on the Junkies, Allen said he will be here to see the organization win, "I will help this team become a winner before I ever leave". he said.
I think his comments were frustration after a bad loss.