• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Commanders at Dallas Game 1 2023

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
D
They need to fire Rivera simply to show that change is coming and to hold on.

This report of year end evaluation is ridiculous. What is there to evaluate???

The honeymoon is over and harris has to realize this.

This is the worst team we have had in a while. He can't afford to have the fanbase lose faith this early in his tenure.
im sure he is evaluating who to hire.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boy, dak Prescott sux doesn't he Dean?

You were right. He is a joke.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when chear leading clouds rational though eh , dean ? you chose to die on this hill and your failure is complete . cant be taken seriously as a person of football knowledge if your homerism blinds you . all of us negative fans understand what it takes . time to wise up

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really glad I didnt watch a single play of the game, preferring the company of family and friends.

I’ll admit: I thought the commanders might win this game because that would fuck up their long term plan more than losing this game, but I was totally wrong.

The Commanders just really, really, really suck.

They’re that bad.

Here’s hoping they lose out and get a top five pick.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really glad I didnt watch a single play of the game, preferring the company of family and friends.

I’ll admit: I thought the commanders might win this game because that would fuck up their long term plan more than losing this game, but I was totally wrong.

The Commanders just really, really, really suck.

They’re that bad.

Here’s hoping they lose out and get a top five pick.
I had the game on in the background but was not paying too much attention.

This defense is a disgrace.

dcrising

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't get pissed. They weren't competitive

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am okay with losing right now, they were somewhat competitive until the 4th quarter.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when chear leading clouds rational though eh , dean ? you chose to die on this hill and your failure is complete . cant be taken seriously as a person of football knowledge if your homerism blinds you . all of us negative fans understand what it takes . time to wise up

what failure? Already said RR could be fired this year. I will say I liked the Rr hire 4 years ago. Its not working out. I realized this, this offseason and stated many times if we dont win he is gone. JDR just got fired today.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what failure? Already said RR could be fired this year. I will say I liked the Rr hire 4 years ago. Its not working out. I realized this, this offseason and stated many times if we dont win he is gone. JDR just got fired today.
You get overly excited about things over and over again

Rivera
Turner
Wentz
Eb

You even wanted eb to have gm powers.

Rivera should have never been hired...I told you this.

I give you props for admitting Rivera was a mistake. Better late than never.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You get overly excited about things over and over again

Rivera
Turner
Wentz
Eb

You even wanted eb to have gm powers.

Rivera should have never been hired...I told you this.

I give you props for admitting Rivera was a mistake. Better late than never.

you can pump your chest all you want about RR. you turned out right. I just disagreed with you this year about if RR won a playoff game he could stay. Of course i get excited im a fan. I Wasn't a fan of Gruden, TH, and thought EB would be a huge update over Turner. It didnt work.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
come on dean you spent the last few years praising RR and hoping for playoff births and now a statement from you less then 24 hrs ago erases all that ?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
come on dean you spent the last few years praising RR and hoping for playoff births and now a statement from you less then 24 hrs ago erases all that ?
not less than 24 hours. the statement was said in this offseason with the hypothetical. If I was all in on RR why would I give the hypothetical? Why would i say he will be fired if we lose this year? Why are you painting the picture that I believed RR could do no wrong this year?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not less than 24 hours. the statement was said in this offseason with the hypothetical. If I was all in on RR why would I give the hypothetical? Why would i say he will be fired if we lose this year? Why are you painting the picture that I believed RR could do no wrong this year?
come on do i have to search engine the slirp fest ?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
come on do i have to search engine the slirp fest ?

slirp fest. do you mean my hypothetical? I liked the RR signing like other posters here. I dont deny that at all.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
slirp fest. do you mean my hypothetical? I liked the RR signing like other posters here. I dont deny that at all.
I never did and you know that.

I told you that having Rivera as the GM was insane. You spent 4 years trying to tell me he has done fine with what he had and rubber stamped his free agents and draft picks. How did I know that 4 Yeats ago and now it finally dawned on you.

Same with wentz
Same with turner

A few weeks ago you claimed you still needed to wait until the end of the season to make up your mind on Rivera. I tried to save you the trouble.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never did and you know that.

I told you that having Rivera as the GM was insane. You spent 4 years trying to tell me he has done fine with what he had and rubber stamped his free agents and draft picks. How did I know that 4 Yeats ago and now it finally dawned on you.

Same with wentz
Same with turner

A few weeks ago you claimed you still needed to wait until the end of the season to make up your mind on Rivera. I tried to save you the trouble.

and you are correct. I thought we would have the big year last year, but it failed. I thought Harris would give him an evaluation period this year and if he won, he could have stayed.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because you predicted we would get 9 wins. Did you not?

You then posted polls from hogs haven to back your theory that Rivera should be retained if we got at least 9 wins, made the playoffs, and won a meaningless playoff game.

You due on these hills and then throw your hands up and try to smooth it over. You wanted to make the playoffs, as such, you were basically saying you wanted around another year.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because you predicted we would get 9 wins. Did you not?

You then posted polls from hogs haven to back your theory that Rivera should be retained if we got at least 9 wins, made the playoffs, and won a meaningless playoff game.

You due on these hills and then throw your hands up and try to smooth it over. You wanted to make the playoffs, as such, you were basically saying you wanted around another year.

I did.

I posted those polls to show that there were other fans who felt the way I did.

Of course, I wanted to make the playoffs at the beginning of the season.