• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Comedy SILVER out of Calgary

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Renaud Lavoie: You can expect Randy Carlyle to be one of the candidates for the Calgary Flames vacant head coaching position.

:pout:

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tomorrow:

Renaud Lavoie: Allo guyses You thought that merde in Fort Mac is bad ... expect Randy Carlyle to be one of the candidates for the Calgary Flames vacant head coaching position. #quelbruit

/TOO SOON RENAUD!!!

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eklund chiming in saying Flames and Boudreau have had multiple discussions. Boudreau wants assurances the Flames fix the goaltending and then links MAF to our team. Eklund saying if we can get a goalie Bruce wants to come here.

E4?

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eklund chiming in saying Flames and Boudreau have had multiple discussions. Boudreau wants assurances the Flames fix the goaltending and then links MAF to our team. Eklund saying if we can get a goalie Bruce wants to come here.

E4?
I wonder how crazy the Pens are gonna be when fielding offers for Fleury. I wouldn't mind grabbing him but, like, I wouldn't want to give up anything worth a damn for him. A second round pick and a weak prospect is pretty much the highest I'd be comfortable giving.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if Boudreau is a Ryan Miller fan :pray:

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

E4?

dash, I hope for all Flames fans sake Boudreau isn't the new head coach. He's had the opportunity to coach two very talented & deep teams. Getting to the playoffs hasn't been the problem. Winning in the postseason is another story.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dash, I hope for all Flames fans sake Boudreau isn't the new head coach. He's had the opportunity to coach two very talented & deep teams. Getting to the playoffs hasn't been the problem. Winning in the postseason is another story.

His players let him down this year, DaBolts. Corey Perry had a great big goose egg as far as goals were concerned in 7 playoff games. Getzlaf wasn't all that great either. I'll take BB over Randy Carlyle all day everyday.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His players let him down this year, DaBolts. Corey Perry had a great big goose egg as far as goals were concerned in 7 playoff games. Getzlaf wasn't all that great either. I'll take BB over Randy Carlyle all day everyday.

What's the excuse for the playoff losses in Washington? Sorry, dash I'm just glad the Ducks let him go.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bobby Mac says Travis Green getting interest from both Calgary and Anaheim. I'd definitely prefer Travis Green to Randy Carlyle.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some key numbers for Randy Carlyle during his tenure with the Leafs:

188: Games Carlyle coached for the Leafs.

91-78-19: Carlyle's regular-season record with Toronto.

1,254: Margin by which the Leafs were outshot during Carlyle's tenure.

26.3: Percentage of faceoffs the Leafs have taken in the offensive zone over the past two seasons, worst in the NHL.

37.3: Percentage of faceoffs the Leafs have taken in the defensive zone over the past two seasons, worst in the NHL.

26: Leafs' NHL ranking in goals against this season (127).

2: Leafs' NHL ranking in goals scored this season (121).

6: Games at which
Leaf fans have tossed jerseys on the ice.

7: Number of Leaf losses in their past nine games.

4: Number of coaches fired in the NHL this season (the others were Paul MacLean, Ottawa; Dallas Eakins, Edmonton; Peter DeBoer, New Jersey).

1:
Crowd-salute controversy.

0: Captain changes under Carlyle. Dion Phaneuf still has the job.

Nope, don't want him.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That is setting your bar verrryyyy low, dash.

tumblr_ltt9dhXXr11qza49co1_500.png

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol - Well, BB is off the market, unfortunately Randy Carlyle remains. Maybe Anaheim will go with Mike Yeo and take another guy I don't want to coach the Flames off the market.

You're not fond of Yeo? I was kinda hoping that the Sens would hire him, though I'm now warming up to Boucher, the more I read about him.

What is it that you dislike about him.

Last edited: