• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Comedy SILVER out of Calgary

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tell you what sbb, send us Kid Crosby and we'll send you Dennis Wideman and then go ahead and sign Hayes.

Crosby has a kid????

Right now Mario is:

A) Buying up every DNA clinic within a 300 mile radius of Pittsburgh, or

B) On a non-stop flight to a non-extradiction country.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@BradTrelivingGM: Frustrated. I thought a rookie max contract and two annual passes to Heritage Park was going to be all it would take. #KevinHayes #flames

/mock twitter account
//funny stuff

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like Kevin Woodley is on board with this hire:

Kevin Woodley @KevinisInGoal
Sounds like Calgary Flames have new goalie coach in Jordan Sigalet, who gets promoted from their AHL affiliate. Great coach + better person

Got to watch Sigalet work in Abbotsford + loved way combined video, high tech tools, technique + tactics to adapt to each goalie's strengths

Ultimate example was Barry Brust + Danny Taylor, who couldn't be more different as goalies. worked together + turned both into AHL all stars

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like Kevin Woodley is on board with this hire:

Sounds like Calgary Flames have new goalie coach in Jordan Sigalet, who gets promoted from their AHL affiliate. Great coach + better person

Got to watch Sigalet work in Abbotsford + loved way combined video, high tech tools, technique + tactics to adapt to each goalie's strengths

Ultimate example was Barry Brust + Danny Taylor, who couldn't be more different as goalies. worked together + turned both into AHL all stars

Not saying this guy isn't a good coach (I have no idea either way) but Barry Brust was an outstanding AHL goalie before he ever went to Abbotsford.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not saying this guy isn't a good coach (I have no idea either way) but Barry Brust was an outstanding AHL goalie before he ever went to Abbotsford.

I think the Flames are pretty happy with the development of Joni Ortio, so that likely played a big factor in Sigalet landing the job.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice story from a couple of years ago on Sigalet's battle with MS...

A seventh-round draft pick of the Bruins in 2001, Sigalet spent four years in professional hockey. But that night against Tampa was Sigalet’s only game in the National Hockey League.

“With 43 seconds left I looked up and (starting goalie) Andrew Raycroft was kind of hunched over at the bench due to an ankle sprain,” Sigalet recalled Friday. “Right away, I put my mask on and hopped over the boards. I didn’t see a shot. But to be out there on the ice in an NHL game after being told that I would never play again was a dream come true.

“I read somewhere that I have the shortest NHL career in terms of minutes played. But I would have been happy just being on the bench in the NHL and practising with an NHL club. To step out on the ice in a game really was a dream come true.”

AHL Heat's Jordan Sigalet doesn't let MS define his life or will to give back to hockey

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does this mean the Canucks are looking for sum-kinda play-by-play guy?

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

still have Shorty for most of it and didnt one of the other team 1040 guys fill in when Ball could not?

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think its Joey Kenwards by default ... and im not sure how things will shakeout with John Shorthouse doing tv for sportsnet and radio for TSN ... i think that shoe still has to drop

with rogers abducting hockey from tsn/bell, everyones been asked to take a side lol

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take Steiggy, take Steiggy...

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh please please be true !!! That would mean Rob Kerr is out . Rob Kerr could make live coverage of a nuclear attack boring-seriously.

that was announced in April lol

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like Baller will be paired with Kelly Hrudey on Flames broadcasts. More good news as those two have good on-air chemistry.

As for the Oil, it sounds like Kevin Quinn and Drew Remenda. Calgary wins again (lol)

Harry Crack

Best 8 sec's of her life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like Baller will be paired with Kelly Hrudey on Flames broadcasts. More good news as those two have good on-air chemistry.

As for the Oil, it sounds like Kevin Quinn and Drew Remenda. Calgary wins again (lol)

NICE ! Anyone else find it strange that TSN adds a boatload of new channels AFTER losing NHL rights to Sportsnet ? WTF ? What poor account rep gets to try and sell add time for Womens over 50 softball games ?

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flames have signed Lance Bouma to a 1 year deal...Quite pleased about this, he's a heart and soul guy.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think its Joey Kenwards by default ... and im not sure how things will shakeout with John Shorthouse doing tv for sportsnet and radio for TSN ... i think that shoe still has to drop

with rogers abducting hockey from tsn/bell, everyones been asked to take a side lol

since we are talking aboot it in this thread

the "powers that be" have said Stephen Brunt of sportsnet is no longer going to be on as a regular cesspool guest